Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Today is June 28th

Nikoletta

Jun 28, 2006, 6:54 PM
And you placed this order on March 20somethingth? And you want me to do what? Why exactly did you wait until now to call in about a pricing error?

Sorry, I couldn't say that to the customer but COME ON!
spidermon

Jun 28, 2006, 7:08 PM
I cant tell you guys how long i have read these forum pages and without a doubt nikoletta is the most entertaining I look so forward to her daily rants. I know that no matter how bored I am at this slow location I can count on my favorite t-mobile rep to start complaining about something it puts a smile on my face every day. can i get an amen niki fans 😎
-T---Micah-

Jun 28, 2006, 7:17 PM
I say that to customers all the time. Not to be mean. I just ask them, "Why did you wait 4 months to tell us about this billing error?" etc. More or less to see what there excuse is because it is always brilliant and to hopefully educate them on the apparent tremendously difficult concept of retail.
aemsafd

Jun 28, 2006, 7:21 PM
I had a patient that called 911 Monday morning. They had been having back pain for three days. And yet they decided to call at 5:30 in the morning!
-T---Micah-

Jun 28, 2006, 7:27 PM
911 for back pain? I had 2 ruptured discs was in pain for a month and I drove myself to the hospital. What a wuss.
OhSoKorny

Jun 29, 2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah really, why are they bothering 911 for that? It's not a complaint line. It's an emergency line. What if someone had a car accident or a shooting or something? Good God.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.