Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Does this make sense?

silentscream

Jun 28, 2006, 5:54 PM
I had a customer come in and ask for unlimited text messaging. Well, I work for Cingular and we don't have that. I explain that to him, and show him he can get 3000 messages for 19.99. He says that's too much! Not price, messages! Why would you need unlimited. He settled for 400. That makes no sense.
spum

Jun 28, 2006, 5:56 PM
😛
Jennyboo

Jun 28, 2006, 5:57 PM
😕

400=Unlimited I guess
aemsafd

Jun 28, 2006, 5:59 PM
Jennyboo said:
😕

400=Unlimited I guess

400 = a slow day.
guido1869

Jun 28, 2006, 5:58 PM
i get that all the text except with mins
they usuall go with one of the lowest 2 plans
Nikoletta

Jun 28, 2006, 6:41 PM
In order for this to make sense, you need to take the door frame to your building and bash your head against it three or four times good and hard, you'll be all set.
silentscream

Jun 28, 2006, 6:44 PM
That's a great idea. The frames are metal, so that means I might just get that understanding I'm needing.....*runs across store to bang head*.....Well, that did it! I understand stupid people now. Ofcourse that makes sense that if unlimited is ok, 3000 is WAY TOO MUCH, and 400 would be alright. Thanks Nikki. 😁
aemsafd

Jun 28, 2006, 6:47 PM
I called up CS one time, on the first day of my billing cycle. I had maxed out my text messages in the middle of my billing cycle, and actually had about $7-8 in overages. I talked to thewm about the highest messaging plans that they had, but felt that none would be enough to meet my needs. So, I switched to the lowest plan they offered. Instead, I picked up unlimited messaging on my OTHER phone ($15. Woo Hoo Sprint! You can do one thing right!). Going from using a couple thousand messages to the bare minimum plan may not make much sense, but I did exactly that.

Now, I'm not exactly the average consumer, but it made sense for me, right?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.