"thats cool...but whats the make and model number?"
"Oh, I dont know...but its a silver flip flop"

........................................ 🙄
So Cal 1155

Jun 14, 2006, 8:04 PM
🤣
Don.Mike

Jun 15, 2006, 8:33 AM
that's about as good as 'it's a verizon' when i'm trying to get them a car charger.
Septhian

Jun 15, 2006, 8:54 AM
Yesterday, this lady was teribly confused when she saw the phone and said:
"this one says Nokia and Cingular, but which one makes it?" (as labeled on the front of the phone)

I explained how they are produced for a specific carrier by the manufaturer themself(with an attempt to use liitle words)

But she was going to live by the idea her 6010 was made by Cingular. I took of the battery and everything.
Nikoletta

Jun 15, 2006, 11:54 AM
Or... "A flip top." That's the term we get a lot. Or the ever popular "What you mean?"
krickt

Jun 15, 2006, 12:24 PM
I get that everyday.
Customer: I need a car charger/ case/ whatever for my phone.

Me:Great, what kind of phone do you have?

Customer: US Cellular.

Me: (smiling) Not the carrier, the phone.

Customer: No, it says US Cellular on it.

Me: Do you have the phone with you?

Customer: No, I don't carry it around with me.

Me: (smiling like I'm going to break my teeth) Well then I can't help you. (lead customer to USCC display of phones) Is it one of these, maybe?

Customer: Those aren't all USCC phones, they don't say USCC on the outside.

Me: Yes they are, dear. We have 13 different phones available, does your phone look like any of these phones?

Customer: No, USCC only had one phone when I bought mine.

Me: Here...
(continues)
GTO_chick

Jun 15, 2006, 1:30 PM
Who's on first?... 🤣 I feel like that every day...

My co-worker: How are you today?

Customer: (not very nicely) Well you can fix my damn phone!

Employee: OK..do you have it with you?

Customer: No! I left it at home

Employee: What is wrong with it?

Customer: Won't make calls...you goona fix it or what?

Employee: Well if you bring it in I can look at it. I can't troubleshoot it if it isn't here.

Customer: Just forget it. How much to get out of this contract. This is freaking ridiculous!

Employee: (refraining from laughter) Umm...well...your contract buyout is $175. And just so you are aware, the other carriers can't troubleshoot a phone without it present. Just bring it in and we will get it taken care of.

Cu...
(continues)
mrraincoat

Jun 15, 2006, 5:44 PM
I have learned that some customers like to be abused. It's customers like these. They come out of the womb looking for someone to hit berate, and belittle them, ever since the doctor swatted them to start breathing they've been after this.

My suggestions would range from hobbies to clever quotes...feel free to steal them.

1. take up a form of demolition as a hobby as well as a form of idiot-removal.

2. Putt-Putt, everyone loves Putt-Putt!

3. Roll up a news paper and swat them on the nose when they say things like that.

4. "God I hope my mind doesn't disappear like yours when I get that old!"

5. "My brother had the same problems with his phone, but he was born 3 months pre-mature and likes to eat poop."

6. Do like me and...
(continues)
Sholyhit

Jun 15, 2006, 5:52 PM
HAHAHA! POOP! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.