Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

To all Sprint Customer Service Reps.....

evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 4:53 PM
I don't know why you guys keep hanging up on us today, but guess what?

We will keep calling back.

So KNOCK IT OFF! 👿
cingcing

Jun 14, 2006, 4:57 PM
Same as above, but with:

Why do I get ten different answers from ten different people to the same question?
bomb Diggity

Jun 14, 2006, 5:11 PM
Don't call me up with questions of why a customer has a certain phone... When I didn't even sell it to them, and I don't even know the customer that you're talkin about!?
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 5:22 PM
I had that happen last week, too! And trying to tell me that I had to put them in a comparable loaner. I put my own customers in as close to comparable as I can, customer service refferals get kyo 414's. I got dozens of them and I don't care if they come back. I had to remind one cust serv. rep that I don't have to offer loaners at all if I don't want to. Then I asked her why she hadn't called the corporate store where the customer got his original phone, she hung up. Get that. I didn't ask to be harrassed, then SHE hung up.
guido1869

Jun 14, 2006, 5:33 PM
when i was a sprint cs rep i can honestly say that i never hung up on people

i always cold transfered to the spanish line
evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 5:57 PM
B@5tard.

You must have got me once or twice a few years ago then.... 'cause I complained about that too.
TIERRA226

Jun 14, 2006, 6:15 PM
I only have problems with females reps never males. I think it's my sexy phone voice. A couple of times me and the rep are talking thoughout the sale. I did have one hang up when I was questioning Sprint for taking 2 payments from my checking account ( my bill was 60, they took out 120 and claimed I had a 60 credit on my account. It was my own money!. I was transferred 5 times to numerous wrong departments repeating the same story over and over. The last rep. asked what was he suppose to do and then hung up. 😳 I sell phones for you! Don't you noticed my business account!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.