all discussions

show all 20 replies

Why's my bill always over $100.00?

danclang

Jun 1, 2006, 9:44 AM
because you skipped a payment!
Don.Mike

Jun 1, 2006, 9:47 AM
mines always over $100. but i have a lot of services...
aemsafd

Jun 1, 2006, 10:06 AM
You in an EV-DO market? I had that, but we aren't covered yet.

I pay less than $100 a month. And I have two [seperate] phones and all those lovely services.
peoplesuck666

Jun 1, 2006, 10:35 AM
because you called 411 70 times,because your precious brat downloaded 10 games AND YES YOU DO HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE. and you wont believe this one because apparently it is an urban myth so there is no proof that it has ever happened to anyone but maybe just maybe YOU WENT OVER YOUR MINUTES...etc etc etc
Don.Mike

Jun 1, 2006, 11:07 AM
i just dropped vcast from my phone. i'm not in an ev-do market, but use a lot of web. i have the 79.99 FS plan with $10 txt on each, backup assistant, mobile web on one, and a couple subscription services (fuel finder, pac-man)
aemsafd

Jun 1, 2006, 11:08 AM
I get unlimited Web and unlimited downloads on my Sprint phone, for free, through the employee plan. It kicks ass. My bill right now is $34.83!
Don.Mike

Jun 1, 2006, 11:10 AM
i didn't like the employee plans we were offered. not enough minutes.
aemsafd

Jun 1, 2006, 11:15 AM
Also, I get 3000 on my PCS plan.

Only like 750 on the VZW. I don't think I've ever used over 300 in a month.
Don.Mike

Jun 1, 2006, 11:49 AM
i see. your plan sounds nice, i'm going to work for you.
aemsafd

Jun 1, 2006, 12:33 PM
But you have to use Sprint's network.

And my job sucks and I hate it. (My cell job)
Sholyhit

Jun 5, 2006, 12:05 PM
Because I am a horrible person and I randomly hack into peoples' accounts and put random charges on because I'm evil! 😈 In fact, you did not actually go over on your minutes. They just said that to extort money from you. You didn't actually download anything despite the fact that your ringtone is a realtone of britney spears. We all know that actually comes on every phone. 🙄 And you don't actually have to PAY for your extra features. That's just something we do to YOU because we are an evil company. We ARE in fact picking on you by making you pay your bill. Bills don't actually need to be paid and credit checks are just if we like you or not. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nikoletta

Jun 5, 2006, 12:27 PM
sacdude said:in verizon hanging up on people or making lies is not only wrong it is unethical, seems to me niki ,you have no sense of moral obligation to your job, and everything is a joke to you, i see why big brother is watching you
blockquote>

I think this should probably apply to you too *nod nod nod* since unlike normal people he doesn't seem to grasp the concepts of humor and sarcasm.
burgundy

Jun 5, 2006, 8:33 PM
I had a girl who came in the other day and wanted to port but said she had to pay off sprint first. Apparently they knocked off $1,100 of her bill and she still owed them $1,000. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I don't think $100 is that big of a deal if you compare it to other bills.
Sholyhit

Jun 6, 2006, 10:29 AM
I hada customer with 2 lines go over 9000+ minutes on ONE month! She had free incoming, Nights and weekends starting at 7, and mobile to mobile, and she STILL went over 9000 minutes. She had a $3000 cell phone bill. The kid had A class credit, but now owes my company 3 grand because she couldn't shut the hole on her face. Funny part is, she tried blaming the rep that sold her the phone because "he didn't give her enough minutes." he should have known she was going to blow through over 10000 minutes.
aemsafd

Jun 6, 2006, 10:30 AM
Switch her two unlimited calling. $400 is a lot better than 3 G's.
Sholyhit

Jun 6, 2006, 10:43 AM
We don't offer it in this market, and I'm sure that even if she HAD unlimited calling, she'd find a way to go over LOL!
aemsafd

Jun 6, 2006, 11:36 AM
🤣
yossi296_65

Jun 8, 2006, 5:08 PM
9000. damn, the worst i ever did was 5000 mins. but fortunatly they were all pcs-to-pcs so i didnt have to pay for them 😁
mrraincoat

Jun 6, 2006, 11:53 AM
Here's a testament to why our customers are spoiled ROTTEN. I don't think any other carrier would do this BESIDES a local anyhow.

A customer with a spending limit (20$ in overage, then they get shut off) didn't get shut off at the $20, infact, she DIDN'T get shut off at all because of a glitch in our "wonderful" billing system.

1,900 in charges. I triple checked our tapes and they were dead on accurate. 300 of those were for texts at $.10. Yes, that's a whole lotta textin'.

She complained for maybe 10 minutes and they wrote off EVERYTHING but her normal monthly fees, and the taxes (which were still ridiculously high).

We're in the middle of a merger with Alltel (surprised?), and when they take over, it's going to be a BIG surpri...
(continues)
Silver Starfire

Jun 8, 2006, 6:49 PM
Had a guy come in today wanting his phone replaced (which has no issues he just had no clue how to send pix)
Well, his bill was 90 days past due for $2080. Why? Well we found out his secretary wasn't paying the bill 😈 Somebody got in big trouble today.

The fun part, is he had her on speakerphone and I could hear her studder at every question he asked her.
Mid_Isle

Jun 10, 2006, 9:39 PM
danclang said:
Why's my bill always over $100.00?

Because you touch yourself at night!!

(Just once, I'd like to get away with that.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.