Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

worst fraudster

Gspecta

May 24, 2006, 4:26 PM
I think fraudsters are funny at times. Especially when they dont even know the age of the person they are pretending to be!

My best one was when a woman called in named "andre". She said,"my names andre."I replied,"Your name....is andre?" i then sat quietly not saying a word while the customer excused herself from my extension...
Nikoletta

May 24, 2006, 4:37 PM
Dude who said his name was 'Crystal'
Vox Dei

May 24, 2006, 4:44 PM
How about when this girl that sounds like she's 15 caller herself John. I ask her for her date of birth and she calls out "DAD WHEN WHERE YOU BORN"...Well thank you can i talk to your dad now?
krickt

May 24, 2006, 5:08 PM
I have a customer who is married to a girl named Kelly, his name is Terry. I think. They have switched their names around so many times that I am confused at this point! I also have a man named Carroll and his wife Kare, they've exchanged names a few times in the past when talking to customer service or to me on the phone.
-T---Micah-

May 24, 2006, 6:35 PM
I do not work in the call center but often get quote un-quote customer service calls at the store. The worst is when you have a kid call asking for something and you tell them you need to speak to the account holder. The account holder then comes on the phone and gets all pissy with you for not "helping" their son or daughter. You try to explain it is for security purposes and it is for their own protection, but of course they don't listen and they never do and continue to lay into you. Yet, if this kid called and added on some features or changed the rate plan and you did it, that same parent would be tearing you a new one. In this business you are damned if you do or damned if you dont.
phatbasstard

May 25, 2006, 9:23 AM
i have a male customer named kimberly 🙄
christmaswhistler

May 25, 2006, 11:07 AM
My name is MR. BURNS I believe you have a letter for me.... 👀 DOH!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.