Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 108 replies

Canadians

alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:25 PM
Anyone ever have one of these sub-humans walk into your store?

They come in, and start demanding crap like phones and for you to talk to them, and after spending forever being patient with them speaking whatever language these people speak... not to mention always being in a hurry for tea-time. They have the nerve to try to sneak in Canadian money. Am I the only one tired of these people? Please, I shouldn't have to work with a translator just to sell a phone here! Hello?! This is America, they should at least learn American!
spum

May 20, 2006, 5:27 PM
Tea time? We're not talking about England. It's confusing enough that you're talking about speaking Canadian.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:28 PM
They are all Quasi-Limeys, they have the skank on all their money.

And don't even get me started on them hopping the border and stealing our jobs.
spum

May 20, 2006, 5:28 PM
Damn English...
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:35 PM
You ever had your job stolen by an illegal Canadian?
spum

May 20, 2006, 5:46 PM
No. I've never had my job stolen by anybody. My employers usually like me.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:49 PM
It's freaking embarassing.

Sitting in an interview with them and all they say is "Eh" and talk about ice fishing, and they still get hired over me.
spum

May 20, 2006, 5:51 PM
What about the English? They have bad teeth and have to excuse themselves in the middle of the interview for tea! Then they talk endlessly about the queen (which all English people actually do), and try to colonize our nation!
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:54 PM
We are somewhat protected from them because they are too lazy to swim the atlantic so it is much harder to sneak in.
spum

May 20, 2006, 5:55 PM
That's what their Naval fleet is for!
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:59 PM
Damn Mayflower...
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:00 PM
Oh crap! When they land they are gonna kill all of us native Americans!
spum

May 20, 2006, 6:00 PM
I'll make sure they kill you.
SiestaRandy

May 24, 2006, 5:37 PM
Hey Everyone,
This is Alejandros' Profile. Are YOU REALLY an american?
Profile:

Los disturbios emanan agresividad
Cuidado pistoleros, cuidado pistoleros
Son obreros sólo quieren trabajar
Funcionarios que les van a golpear
Democracia te pierdes en la adversidad

If YOU were a legal American, maybe you would use english. I'm a legal resident from the Great White North, and my profile is in english. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Willwise

May 20, 2006, 5:46 PM
back off the canadians. eh!
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:48 PM
Whatever Cannuck-Lover.
Willwise

May 20, 2006, 5:50 PM
I'm confused is "cannuck-lover" a raciest remark.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:55 PM
No, It's nationalist, which is fine since we live in the United States and nationalism is a badge of honor. Listen buddy, love it or leave it.
Willwise

May 20, 2006, 5:56 PM
calm down bubble just trying to pass the time. I'm for taking over candada and just making Alaska really big
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 5:58 PM
DON'T DO THAT! Then they will be allowed to live among us!
Willwise

May 20, 2006, 6:04 PM
my bad i should have thought have that first
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:07 PM
Speak English boy!
Mid_Isle

May 20, 2006, 6:41 PM
Ah, but we are among you even now!
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:46 PM
That's what infuriates me so...

I will also have you know that as I am working today I have a Canadian quarter and penny in my register... I might as well be working with bus tokens.
Mid_Isle

May 20, 2006, 8:37 PM
I will admit they are worth about the same.
krickt

May 21, 2006, 7:24 PM
No, but I had my job illegally stolen by the company and given to Canadians. But that wasn't the Canadian's fault, that was the company's.
Mid_Isle

May 22, 2006, 8:25 PM
Thank you for acknowledging that we are not responsible for accepting the work that was outsourced to our country. You, sir, are a rare breed.
-T---Micah-

May 20, 2006, 6:25 PM
Dude, I would welcome a Canadian with open arms. Have you ever tried selling a phone to a Haitian or a Somolian? Now that's a true test of patience.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:32 PM
Never sold a phone to someone from Somalia before, I have sold plenty of phones to Hatians though, Maybe it is a regional thing...

Only people from my area can spell Somalia.

Canadians on the other hand smell really bad, I have to hold my breath when I try to understand their language.
Don.Mike

May 20, 2006, 6:36 PM
with their colours and theatres etc...
i spell theatre that way too though.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:41 PM
I think they throw a Q in labor too.
Mid_Isle

May 20, 2006, 6:42 PM
Solely for the purpose of confusing you, dear fellow!

As is our penchant for celebrating Thanksgiving a month and a half earlier than you!
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 6:45 PM
Does it really matter who killed their native inhabitants first? It's the thought that counts. Don't mistake this thread for hatred, I just don't want to encounter any of your kind, you know, seperate but equal.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 7:14 PM
I'm just kidding about the whole anti-canadian thing mid_isle. I do that to mock Nationalism.

I've done that stuff since I was 15. It's funnier to do it to actual nazis.

"All Canadians control the worlds money and media."

"Detroit would be the nicest and cleanest city on earth if it wasn't for all those filthy canadians"

"I'm tired of Canadians living off my tax money and having 100 children to get more welfare."

"Canadians are hopping the borders, stealing our jobs and inter-breeding with us threatening our racial purity."
Mid_Isle

May 20, 2006, 8:36 PM
Hey, don't worry about it.

We do the same with you filthy yanks 😉
Vox Dei

May 23, 2006, 11:43 AM
We are hopping the border and taking all your jobs. The difference is we do it legal and your company's are begging us to take all your highly educated jobs from you yanks ;)
-T---Micah-

May 20, 2006, 6:59 PM
All the above may be true, but I'll give em one thing, they do have good herb. Northern Lights. MMM. I can smell it now.
alejandro

May 20, 2006, 7:05 PM
see, foreigners bringing drugs into this country...
thegreatcatwoman

May 25, 2006, 11:50 AM
I would be thrilled if Canadians were the worst of my problems! One more day of explaining why I can't accept ID from Honduras while the customer's child translates and i might just quit my job!
alejandro

May 25, 2006, 5:24 PM
this posts makes me laugh and cry, all at the same time.
Don.Mike

May 25, 2006, 6:37 PM
arghhhh...
i know what you're saying.
alejandro

May 25, 2006, 6:54 PM
don't make me destroy your myspace lovin ass
Don.Mike

May 25, 2006, 7:14 PM
you're just angry that myspace wouldn't let you create an account. they couldn't generate a friends section for you with a clear conscience.
alejandro

May 25, 2006, 7:18 PM
its the citizenship requirement, they are discriminating!
Don.Mike

May 25, 2006, 8:02 PM
yes they are. which is perfectly legal. losers are not a protected class.
Whitehorse

May 20, 2006, 8:13 PM
What are you talking aboot? 🤣

I welcome all Canadian immigrants who want to come here legally.
nytshad

May 20, 2006, 9:25 PM
I like Wolverine. What kinda cell phone ya think he uses? 😛
krickt

May 21, 2006, 7:28 PM
My fav. Canadian! Maybe we can find out this weekend!
CorMor

May 21, 2006, 2:33 AM
thats nothing... try Nigerians, they always come in demand things, through money on the table, spout out their cell number without telling me what they want, talk so so fast with the thickest accent ever, get mad when you can't understand them, and are extremely rude. When I see one coming I run for the back door.
-T---Micah-

May 21, 2006, 9:03 AM
Oh man... the worst with Nigerians (or any other Middle Eastern/African country) is when they come in your store and say they are looking for service. You go through the whole damn presentation and the whole time they are deceiving you into thinking they are a new customer. You quote a price and seal the deal, then you find out they have an account and they want to buy the phone without contract to resell in Nigeria or Africa. Then they get pissed off when you try and explain that that price is only for new acts with a 2 year contract. Then they get all rowdy saying your cheating them and you are getting upset because you wasted all this time for nothing. Then they leave saying, "T-Mobile is bad! T-Mobile is bad!"

Now that really gr...
(continues)
duckbutter

May 23, 2006, 4:46 PM
-T---Micah- said:
Now that really grinds my gears!

Nice
-T---Micah-

May 24, 2006, 5:19 PM
"You America, F##K You!" -Peter (My hero) Griffin.
Gspecta

May 24, 2006, 5:28 PM
...riiiiiiiiiiiiight..... 😳
katman_blue

May 24, 2006, 5:33 PM
You know what really grinds my gears?

People in the 19th century. C'mon people...horse and buggy?! GET A FREAKIN CAR!!
Mid_Isle

May 24, 2006, 6:12 PM
As a loyal Canuck, I found this scene hilarious.

And I agreed fully.
sprintwtex

May 22, 2006, 6:53 PM
i have the same problem with a fellow from the ivory coast (cote d'ivore? something with characters i don't have on this thing)...he speaks broken african-french interspersed with english mixed with frustration. i run from him as well.

"tis too much. i can't pay. frenchfrenchfrench."
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 11:44 AM
Don't be a tool. I think Whitehorse is the only one who has caught on to the meaning of this thread besides me. I still love you but this thread is close to Plookirific. 🙄
aemsafd

May 21, 2006, 11:56 AM
Oh, I see. It's a euphemism for a "different" group of people, that also border our country.

I'm slow. 🤭
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 12:06 PM
i referenced that in a post to mid isle, telling him i was just joking.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 12:10 PM
I know but I still don't think anyone got it. You are a silly man! 😁
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
yeah.. people with that nationalistic tendency missed the irony and ran with the concept.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 12:25 PM
Yeah except it was a bit exaggerated. I don't think I have heard of anyone in this forum calling illegal immigrants smelly or dirty. That's not nationalism, it's prejudice. You know you joke about the canadians as a comparison but they actually come here legally. 🤨
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
yeah right canadian lover, you will be rounded up in internment camps with them when we go to war.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 12:53 PM
Hahahaha...........oooooooooook.
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 1:03 PM
Being an anti-racist for so long I have zero tollerance for stupid stuff. These people can whine about their customers all they want but when you start getting racial and bring in peoples personal incomes into it I just want to scream, and my true sarcasm cannot come out because of how the board is moderated. I have to try very hard to not to say something to your buddy cormor too or it would get deleted.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 1:40 PM
About the Nigerians? Somehow, someway, I wish you could turn into a girl, come down to Texas and work in our store. I have never had anyone talk down to me, laugh at me as though I am ignorant and just be plain rude for absolutely no reason.....until I started working here. It is not just one particular man, it is every single one of the 8-9 guys that come in here that happen to be from Nigeria. The women are nice, they are some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen and so sweet to boot but the men are sexist a$$holes...no doubt about it! My friend's sister is married to a Nigerian man. We found out recently that they are taught as children as they are growing into men that they are the dominant gender. In conclusion, she isn'...
(continues)
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 2:37 PM
But the thing is that white american men come into stores all the time and talk down to women and I think the most recent evidence of that is newfette posted something like that, when you divide asshole men into nationality there is something wrong with you, that and half of these f*ckers (i mean it) don't even know their national origin so they say the only country they can think of when they know one and say **** like "they are probably from somalia. I don't know how else to explain it. This is a patriarichal world and it sucks, some people understand that sexism and racism are no different, but you cannot be against one and for another in the same breath.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 3:38 PM
Yes but out of about 130 black, mexican, white whatever race of me....maybe 2 will be rude. Out of the 8 or 9 men from Nigeria that come in here, not one of them is nice in any way shape or form at any time. It is not a discrimination. It is a cultural fact. Women are looked down on by this culture and there is not one wrong or untrue thing about that statement. Seriously, Alejandro, you are angered by the white man or anyone else being against illegals but it is wrong for me and Corey to be against a group of men from a certain county who were raised to be a$$holes. That doesn't make any sense.
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 3:47 PM
No I hate all racism, which is why I am angered when people talk sh*t about asians, indians or any other people. You just can't tell that because there are no people here who are black talking crap about all their white customers.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 4:38 PM
Thats because the majority of men in America were not raised to look down on women as an inferior gender. Unfortunantly in Nigeria, that it a way of life. There is nothing racist about stating a fact. I cannot stand racism and I am as from a racist as you will find. So is Corey......I mean hello, she is dating a mexican! (hehehe....my brother)
spum

May 21, 2006, 4:40 PM
I'm not racist. One of my best friends is black!
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:41 PM
i'm not racist, my maid is black.
aemsafd

And is your gardener a wetback?
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:42 PM
no, they will steal my marijuana, my garner is japanese, i believe in traditional stereotypes
aemsafd

May 21, 2006, 4:43 PM
Do you have a pale white hoity-toity butler that refers to you as 'Master'?
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:51 PM
Yes, I have to use stereotypes in all my hires.
spum

May 21, 2006, 4:44 PM
Equal Opportunity Employement. It's the law. It's also a sham because it allows Mexicans to steal my job.
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:52 PM
Yeah, In the interview i gave all of my qualifications and had an hour long interview, the mexican didnt speak english and he got hired in 5 minutes!

Thats the last time i interview for a grape picking job in fresno california!
spum

May 21, 2006, 4:54 PM
What else are you supposed to do with a college degree?
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:55 PM
Seriously... if people are worried about loosing their jobs to illegal aliens, they need to invest in a future of them not being retarded.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 4:55 PM
Alright my satement was a joke...I hope there is no confusion but honestly this has nothing to do with the race of these guys. I am commenting on their culture. I am commenting on how they were raised and how much it sucks for me and Corey and anyone else who has had the pleasure of dealing with these guys. If anyone is racist, it's them judging me on the fact that I am a woman.
spum

May 21, 2006, 4:56 PM
That would make them sexist. Not racist.
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 5:00 PM
sexist, racist, nationalist, all mean about the same thing, but each has a different level of acceptance, racist being the least tollerated, nationalist being the most tollerated, even welcomed.
aemsafd

I don't treat women like meat.

OK, well maybe I do, but I treat meat very well. I practically worship bacon.
alejandro

i have sex with baby back ribs
aemsafd

May 21, 2006, 4:42 PM
🤣

What kind of BBQ sauce do you use as a lubricant?
Whitehorse

May 21, 2006, 4:45 PM
Can we separate racial & cultural? Take the Nigerian posts... It's not the color of their skin that causes many of them to negotiate & deal in business as they do - it's their culture. Focusing on skin color, being racist, is not posessed soley by the white, black, red, yellow, left, right, up or down. Looking to the content of character is something a growing number of us around here & there do; what can be done to get more people to do so?
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:50 PM
I didn't say racist, I said nationalist. And the nigerian posts came after the jerk talking about africans that he called somalian even though he didnt know thats where they were from he just said the first african nation that popped into his head. So I was ready to be mad at this kind of mentality already. I would be just as mad if a black person started talking poorly of "those africans". I myself already make the effort to hate people based on the content of their character. : )
Whitehorse

May 21, 2006, 5:12 PM
I myself already make the effort to hate people based on the content of their character. 🤣

I've got a monster cold/flu, so I messed up. There is a difference between racism & nationalism, imho "blind" nationalism is just as bad as racism - though not all nationalism (again, imho) isn't bad.
Mid_Isle

May 22, 2006, 8:27 PM
Sounds like this old argument:

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally.

😉
Whitehorse

May 21, 2006, 4:32 PM
Irony in caricature, exaggeration to make a point. I had thought about asking Al if I should post an explanation (since he started the thread), but he seemed to be having so much fun... 🙂
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 4:34 PM
i already posted my explanation a full hour before you commented 😛

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
spum

May 21, 2006, 4:54 PM
San Alejo...I think it means a whale's vagina...
alejandro

actually it means saint moving away
spum

No, I'm pretty sure it means whale's vagina.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 5:01 PM
Hahaha....it's because his enemies call him Al and his friends call him Alej so I had to find something for in between. We both decided on San Alejo. 😁
alejandro

May 21, 2006, 5:03 PM
no, the enemies caught on to that, so they call me it now.
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 5:05 PM
What Alej? or San Alejo?
Whitehorse

May 21, 2006, 5:14 PM
I wouldn't count myself as an enemy, so I'll have to spell out his name every time... darn carpal tunnel... 😁
Cigee

May 21, 2006, 5:15 PM
Just call him San Alejo....he likes it.
xIsamuTM

May 21, 2006, 1:33 PM
We should round up all those poutien eating land-cannoe riding furbacks and make 'em build our railroads.
Mid_Isle

May 22, 2006, 12:11 PM
Land canoe?

are you referring to a Portage?
xIsamuTM

May 22, 2006, 11:15 PM
no, a Land Canoe. a boat with wheels. see Kids In The Hall, as well as The Adventures of Pete and Pete.
Vox Dei

May 23, 2006, 12:07 PM
Bah your just jealous because we used our railroad to stop your invasion. Not our fault you can't even invade the worlds largest undefended boarder properly.
xIsamuTM

May 24, 2006, 6:22 PM
That's not why. We kept going north 'til it got too cold.
Vote_4_Pedro

May 22, 2006, 5:58 PM
For someone who doesn't care where his taxes go, you sure do care alot about someone claiming to be Canadian. I would much rather deal with a Canadian, Asian, Mexican, etc...as most illegal or legal citizens are doing nothing less than attempt to better themselves by working everyday to support themselves and their families, unlike the welfare jokes that don't feed their children in lieu of spending hundreds of dollars on wireless phones and other garbage they don't need. But that is something we won't revisit given that your pure ignorance shines through when you try to debate that issue. 🙄
alejandro

May 22, 2006, 7:06 PM
I love how you missed the whole point of this thread, didn't read anything but the first post and still posted a response... It made the whole thing worth while.
xIsamuTM

May 22, 2006, 11:40 PM
okay, I got the joke around the third or forth line. does this mean I'm less dense than everyone who thought you were serious?

or even cereal?
Vote_4_Pedro

May 23, 2006, 1:10 PM
last word 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.