Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I'll just go to Verizon

Nikoletta

May 2, 2006, 2:56 PM
The customer called the wrong number, he needed a business account. I simply have no access to business numbers. I'd be happy to help him get to the correct department but it's physically impossible for me to do ANYTHING for a business account with my system.

His Response?

"I'll just go to Verizon." What? I offered to get you to the correct department but because you called the wrong department you're throwing a fit?
uscellchick87

May 2, 2006, 3:02 PM
You know I just love it when people pull that! Especially when you are trying to help them...that just kills me!!!
celesticatfl

May 2, 2006, 4:58 PM
yeah I know. A lady called me today and asked about her payment she made over the phone. I asked her how she paid, she says by check. Now they can only do this with the toll-free customer care line, not by calling a store, which I am in. I ask her if she called the toll free number or the store number. So I expl to her that we are told a check takes 2 hours to process, and she starts B*tching at me because I don't have a way to see if it processed or anything. I told her she needed to call back the toll free number and ask. Then she starts rambling about confirmation numbers, etc. And rudely snaps "Well I guess you just don';t know" and slams the phone down......
vmc5555

May 2, 2006, 4:44 PM
What's funny is that (I work for insurance), and when a customer has a process they don't want to go through they always throw that out, "What what do you mean there's a deductible?!? I hate so and so, I'm going to so and so!!!"...my mental response "Okay, we insure them too, but go ahead"
ESmurf

May 2, 2006, 5:00 PM
You should say that out loud...
Big Poppa

May 3, 2006, 12:13 PM
That's when I say, "See ya!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.