Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

72 hour mobile video contest $500

mojohand

Apr 28, 2006, 10:27 PM
Eyespot is running a Mobile Video Contest this weekend. For the next 72 hours (less by the time you read this) we're running a contest for the best short movie shot exclusively with a mobile phone and mixed on eyespot. We'll pick a winner on Monday and give him or her $500 cash. The goal here is to be as creative as you can and show us what you can do with mobile phone video + the eyespot Mixer.

To get started come to www.eyespot.com, join the 72 Hour Mobile Video Contest group. Then get creative...interview strangers about the high price of gas, write a script and act it out in your backyard, ask your friends to tell their favorite joke, etc.

If you don't have a phone that shoots video yet, use one from work! Maybe you'll win $500

(continues)
aemsafd

Apr 28, 2006, 10:29 PM
::Klaxon alarm sounds:: SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 10:38 PM
you are either a simpering fool or a spammer, and in either case there are few things I would enjoy more than watching you catch on fire and run around screaming. You are a waste of carbon, and I don't like you.
Vox Dei

Apr 29, 2006, 11:31 AM
Seriously i like the disemboweling idea better.
evilbstrd666

Apr 29, 2006, 5:29 PM
1) Get your cell phone
2) set it to vibrate
3) Stick it up your butt
4) keep calling yourself

Seriously, find some other saps to scam. 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.