Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

"But Im loosing Thousands of $$ each day!!""

WirelessZoneJerry

Apr 28, 2006, 5:36 PM
👿
So this guy comes in with his wife (ugh). The two of them look like they had been beating the shizz out of each other and dudes face was all tore up. Kinda funny too - cuz this jack off made my days miserable when he signed up a while back.

So his phone is trashed. No insurance - go figure. Says "I was told that I can come in and pick a phone up and have you put the balance onto my account, so I want this 5200 for 99.99" Wrong. Sorry. Cant do it. Of course he starts to get pissed.

Goes on about how his wife beat him up, and was arrested. They start fighting... the laughs on my end just get better. She actually explains the whole "you gotta buy at retail thing to him." Thank god.

In the mist of all the flying sh!t, I catch t...
(continues)
Vox Dei

Apr 28, 2006, 5:49 PM
If your losing thousands of dollars a day then i guess you better buy a phone real quick.

Seriously this guy does not know how to negotiate. After telling someone you are desperate for what they are offering then you just put yourself in a worse bargaining position not a better one 😛
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:27 PM
I appreciate you airing my dirty laundry on the web. 😁

I can't help it my wife learned Kung Fu from Jet Lei while studying Cantonese in Hong Kong. Also, it is not my fault I have this inner ear issue, typically after a six pack, that really messes with my balance so I can't land my famed "Haymaker" when the b.tch gets outta' control. How dare you make it seem as if... ah sh|t here she comes... if she sees me doggin' her after she paid all my bills she will kcik my a$$ for sure!

What a schmuck.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.