http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fh=605458

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

stupid kids

MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 3:36 PM
had this kid come up with a couple friends, wanted to buy a car charger. tried haggling the price with me, then accepted the price and said he only had rolls of coins. i told him no. if he wanted it he would need bills or a credit card. then he argues with me that i 'have' to take any form of currency. i explain to him that i can refuse a sale for any reason to anyone. he claims discrimination. he's a teenage, upper-middle class white kid. no-goings pal. so he says he'll bring his dad back and i'll have to take the coins. i told him that if his dad is willing to stand at my booth and count out $21 worth of nickels and dimes in neat little stacks, i'll do it. it's been a few days now and i just saw him in the mall, he wouldn't make eye contac...
(continues)
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 3:41 PM
Why does he need a car charger if he's paying in nickels in dimes? Did he buy his car with change too?
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 3:42 PM
i'm sure he had bills, like i said this kid has money. he was just trying to be funny i guess.
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 3:46 PM
Next time you see him, you should give him a douche and see if he gets it.
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 4:09 PM
i don't carry those around.
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 4:09 PM
Confused
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 4:18 PM
douches.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 28, 2006, 4:57 PM
Once you had said the dad could count out the coins, why didn't the kid offer to count them out? Confused
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 5:00 PM
i wouldn't let him. i wanted to make his daddy do it to embarass the whole family.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 28, 2006, 5:17 PM
One time at band ca, just kidding. Really, one time at a grocery store, my brother in law was dumping a jar of coins into the coinstar machine and the total came up to, I can't even remember exact, like $36.00 but the coins came out of the bottom again. He re-poured them and the machine recalculated another $36.00, he did it again and again and the machine kept adding the money but spitting the coins out. He left out of there with close to $200.

I get off subjects easily, don't I? Sad
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 5:23 PM
yes. but that's funny.
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:36 PM
Surprised

That was hard core.

I would have told him that his dad could count the change while his mom "tied my shoelaces" behind the kiosk counter.

Shocked

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2017 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.

This is a preview. Click for full glossary page.