Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

No really

Nikoletta

Apr 27, 2006, 5:33 PM
I tell people I'm going to need a valid credit or debit card in their name to get this set up over the phone. Then I get to the part where I have to ask them for the card number.

"Oh you need the numbers?"

Yes, I do, in fact, need the numbers, I'm not sure what else you thought I was going to need, just your word that it exists?

"Oh it's in my car."

Then you'll need to go get it, since I can't read the numbers off of it for you, I'm not psychic as much as I wish I were.

Now I usually list exactly what I'm going to need in order to process the order with the intention of giving them a chance to get everything together into one place to make the next step easier as our system is prone to timing out once we get into the infor...
(continues)
Vox Dei

Apr 27, 2006, 6:54 PM
WHAT? Your not psychic? What about telepathic? Can you tell me what i'm thinking about right now?
Nikoletta

Apr 27, 2006, 7:04 PM
In your case I can. You're thinking Oh crap, I haven't thought of anything yet!
Vox Dei

Apr 27, 2006, 7:13 PM
WOW. how did you know? Maybe it's cause i never have any thoughts in my mind. other than "I'm...(bleeped for PG-13 rated website)
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:39 PM
"Before we begin I need to make sure you have your credit/debit card in hand as I will need the number soon. Also, I will need your......."

It may work? 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.