Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Real Stories of the Psychotic

Anvil

Apr 27, 2006, 3:33 PM
I'm a Cingular Telesales rep, quit your laughing, but we all get a psychotic caller once in a while. No, not the irate caller, the PSYCHOTIC.

Here's mine.

Lady calls in, before I can get my greeting out there is this blood curdling scream. "WHERE THE F*** IS MY F-ing PINK RAZR!" First thing I think, wow she's pissed, that quickly changed. She says her last name is something-Schwartzennager, then She starts crying.

Then gets angry again and ranting about how she is going to smash in her husband's Silver Porsche with a crowbar because he got his silver razr to match his car, while her pink razr, which would match her lambourgini, is on back order.

Starts to cry again, demands to talk to the president of Cingular, because she kno...
(continues)
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 27, 2006, 3:36 PM
I have no call stories, I deal with my psychos in person.
MIKE3222

Apr 27, 2006, 3:48 PM
me too. w00t to us.
Whitehorse

Apr 27, 2006, 4:13 PM
We had a dude who talked to almost everyone @ our center. He claimed to be a demolitions expert & could use explosives to blow one's nose off one's face without harming anything else. He threatened to blow up our building & even certain people's cars. We brought this to the attention of our managers, who ignored it. This was pre-911 BUT post OK City. This customer eventually was put into prison for bank robbery & someone killed him in the prison...
axess_denied

Apr 27, 2006, 4:33 PM
How do you know this? Did the DOC call you guys and tell you he was murderized?
alejandro

Apr 27, 2006, 5:13 PM
he follows the life stories of all of his denied insurance claims. dont even ask about esther rothstein of palm beach florida....
Whitehorse

Apr 27, 2006, 10:03 PM
Esther has been erased; she never existed... 😁 😉

Actually, this dude was when I was with BellSouth Mobility in the days of analog & TDMA. The only way we knew it was that it was on the news, with his picture. Customers came to our location, so we had seen him enough...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.