Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish (TMS Pukes)

axess_denied

Apr 25, 2006, 7:34 PM
So these d-bags that represent the TMS in our mall have been abusing their privileges as indirect agents for the past few months. With problems ranging from "phantom upgrades" to unauthorized add-a-lines and new activations (all of these circumstances have been proven to be fraudulent.) Finally, after a lot of communication with the management of this TMS location about the fraud, numerous customer complaints about poor customer service and an obvious inability to sell our product without misleading customers, we were told today that by week's end ALL of the TMS reps in this market will be terminated! HAHA you sacks of sh|t, I hope being scumbags paid off. When you are collecting your unemployment checks, try not to lie on the applications. ...
(continues)
securitybreach

Apr 26, 2006, 12:33 PM
Wow What market????
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2006, 12:51 PM
If only it were all over. If I have to refer a customer to a mall where a TMS store happens to reside I either give them the store number and make sure they call to find out what the location is or, half the time, I call the store and explain that the customer is coming down to set up service and what other stores are you next to so they get to the right store. I want to be sure nobody ends up at a TMS store if it can be avoided.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.