Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

a deep apology

sacdude

Apr 20, 2006, 1:30 AM
i just want to say a deep apology for starting the my state is better than yours thread, am sure, its better late than never to apologize. i am sure, every state in our great nation has something to offer to visitors, once again , my deep apologies to everyone
securitybreach

Apr 20, 2006, 10:55 AM
sacdude, don't worry about it's obvious your intentions were not for it to get out of hand. No need to apologize.
aemsafd

Apr 20, 2006, 11:16 AM
sacdude, look at how many people responded. Do you really think that people didn't like that. A few crabby apples thought it didn't have anything to do with this forum, but most people loved the chance to talk about Cali, Texas, Minnesota, BC, NY, etc. (My New Hampshire thread didn't really do to good though.)

People are here for entertainment, especially while working. Yes, the Shop Talk should start off with business related stuff, but this and most other forums just take off to wherever people want to go. Don't worry about it.
sacdude

Apr 21, 2006, 1:26 AM
i wont, there always a bunch of sour apples who always ruin the rest of the barrel. thank you for being one the few intelligent decent beings on this forum , you and securitybreach are the only peeople who i respect here, who are decent here, take that as compliment to both
securitybreach

Apr 22, 2006, 9:15 AM
Thank you sac. I respect your opinions and comments as well and you are correct a few sour apples will spoil the whole barrel
Cigee

Apr 21, 2006, 5:44 PM
Hey...I was one of those people that said it was in the wrong forum and I started one....but I'm not crabby. No need for apologies sacdude, I participated.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 20, 2006, 11:26 AM
🤣 Dude, grow a sac.
Vox Dei

Apr 20, 2006, 12:27 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *whipes tears from his eyes* Oh dear that's good. My coworkers all think i'm crazy now thinking i'm laughing at the voices in my head.
sacdude

Apr 21, 2006, 1:23 AM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *whipes tears from his eyes* Oh dear that's good. My coworkers all think i'm crazy now thinking i'm laughing at the voices in my head. if you are hearing voices in your head, something is wrong, and by the way ,what kind of lame comeback is Dude grow a sac, that sounds more like something a first grader will say, not people with your intelligence Ms Insert Witty Name Here
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 21, 2006, 2:12 PM
sacdude said:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *whipes tears from his eyes* Oh dear that's good. My coworkers all think i'm crazy now thinking i'm laughing at the voices in my head.

if you are hearing voices in your head, something is wrong, and by the way ,what kind of lame comeback is Dude grow a sac, that sounds more like something a first grader will say, not people with your intelligence Ms Insert Witty Name Here

It might have been lame but at least I know how to quote. 🙂

Listen, in all seriousness, don't be so sensitive. This is just a website. Just be yourself and don't feel like you need to kiss people's asses and suck up to them to win over friends here. Just be yourself with no lies or exaggerations - n...
(continues)
sacdude

Apr 21, 2006, 8:12 PM
you are totally right, hey no hard feelings here, appreciate the advice . thank you once again, and sorry about the comment on your quote, hope we are cool
everman

Apr 21, 2006, 10:31 PM
sacdude is motoluvr
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 22, 2006, 10:31 AM
How lame.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 22, 2006, 10:30 AM
Look, see what I mean. You don't have to apoligize to me. I'm fine, kay.
crxtreme89

Apr 20, 2006, 11:46 AM
Or, go sac some chick dude. Sounds like you need it.
ZombieJ

Apr 22, 2006, 5:40 AM
...well it is.
MIKE3222

Apr 22, 2006, 10:41 AM
no arguments here.
Whitehorse

Apr 22, 2006, 7:36 PM
No, my country is better than your country... 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.