Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

This is a first..

Crookdale

Apr 19, 2006, 5:53 PM
I know we have all had angry customers, we have all most likely been called every name in the book. But this is the first time I have heard this.

This lady told me, "I hope you have children someday and they get sick and die."

I couldn't help but laugh at her, partly because i was so shocked I had no idea what to say. So I just laughed it off and let her go on her merry way.
silentscream

Apr 19, 2006, 5:54 PM
Ouch. Bad wishes for the FUTURE family. Man.
Crookdale

Apr 19, 2006, 5:55 PM
Yeah that was pretty unreal.. I am still somewhat speechless.
silentscream

Apr 19, 2006, 5:57 PM
"May your pubic hair be invested with the fleas from a million camels. And may you have an itch on your back where you just can't reach."
celesticatfl

Apr 20, 2006, 5:41 PM
was she a gypsy with a crazy, roving eye and mole on her chin with a hair in it? If so then you've been cursed! 😳 Oh NO!
ondisplay

Apr 19, 2006, 5:57 PM
Burn! Thats hilarious 🤣
Crookdale

Apr 19, 2006, 6:10 PM
haha, yes that was a major burn!
Whitehorse

Apr 20, 2006, 4:35 AM
Was she dumb? Sounds like something a malicious idiot would say...
Big Poppa

Apr 20, 2006, 1:04 PM
And my responce to her would have been.

"And I hope by the time your 60, your tits are sagging to the floor, and you trip on them and fall down the stairs and break your neck!"
Vox Dei

Apr 20, 2006, 2:13 PM
shoulda said something like

"Wow you must really hate kids to wish something like that on them"

I'm sure that would have shut her up pretty quick. Any you act nice but supprised while you say it like its an insult to them not you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.