all discussions

show all 26 replies

Cigee Turned shop talk into the lounge.

alejandro

Apr 14, 2006, 10:06 AM
congrats!
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 10:08 AM
you got a problem with the lounge? i've been looking at using shop talk as the new bar for a while anyways.
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 10:17 AM
Was that who started the whole my state is the best crap? I thought it was sacdude.
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 10:23 AM
it was sacdude
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 10:26 AM
That guy bugs me. 😡
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 10:27 AM
he bugs us all.
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 10:41 AM
Good, thought it might just be me. 🙂
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 10:44 AM
nah, i think he's the same guy that would always come into the lounge with a 'hello ladies' greeting.
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 10:50 AM
Whenever I hear that I think of the Ladies Man and my creep meter goes crazy.

Yep, thought about it... When I hear any guy walk into any room and start with "Hellooooo Ladies" I leave, immediately, through the closest door, doesn't matter... I'm out like whoa.
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 10:57 AM
well you see what had happened was...

i loved Ladies Man! out like whoa? what does that even mean? is that like that old maya song, 'my body's like whoa'?
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 11:24 AM
Lol, Wow, I've never tried to explain it. I don't know the song but I think it's like that (there is actually a hot or not type website called bodylikewhoa.com)I guess the best way to explain "Out like whoa" is kind of I'm outta here so quick like it'll make you say whoa.
MIKE3222

Apr 14, 2006, 11:47 AM
i see.

whoa.
KrazyJoe

Apr 14, 2006, 1:41 PM
In case you were wondering, it's from a song by Black Rob names (you'll never believe it!) "like whoa"
ESmurf

Apr 14, 2006, 1:46 PM
OOOooo good to know. I just remember it started spewing out of my mouth a few months ago... I don't know where a lot of these sayings and trends come from and I try to avoid them but, sometimes I do fail and fall victim. ☚ī¸
KrazyJoe

Apr 14, 2006, 4:42 PM
Kinda odd you just picked it up a few months ago. That song is around 5 years old (maybe older).
sacdude

Apr 14, 2006, 7:59 PM
i really dont care if bug people or not, you guys dont like what people post, dont read simple as that, so you are entitled to your opinions, i really dont care
aemsafd

Apr 14, 2006, 8:02 PM
Tell me, what other language do you speak?

Obviously, English is not your first language, as you grammar, flow, and wording are all terrible. Not to mention the fact you say the most stupid stuff, and then trip over yourself apologizing, not ever realizing how you offend people so.

Are you some Punjab Indian F**k, stealing jobs from Americans?
sacdude

Apr 14, 2006, 9:04 PM
yes english is not my first language, you racist moron, and no am not indian stupid you know what, i could care less what you think, dumbass
aemsafd

Apr 14, 2006, 9:11 PM
Oh. Well, then I apologize. Honestly, I meant that as almost a joke, and am sorry it backfired cruelly.

Tell me, where I you from? How long have you been in America?

Seriously, I have the utmost respect for anyone that knows more than one language. I know that many people in other countries are my intellectual superiors, in that they are required to know multiple languages, not just for business but simply to live. And I couldn't even begin to fathom the courage and tenacity involved with someone leaving their home country and immigrating, learning the language and trying to survive in a foreign culture. Please accept my apology, as I meant you no disrespect.
sacdude

Apr 14, 2006, 9:15 PM
well am from mexico, and i been here in the u.s 19 years, hey no hard feelings, apology accepted
aemsafd

Apr 14, 2006, 10:08 PM
Good to here it. While distantly removed, my descent is mainly from Mexico. Sadly, the only language and culture I know was learned in middle school. If I have a Spanish customer (or patient) I can communicate sort of enough, but generally its very hard for me.

Why do you work so late- Are you in a call center? Were you hired because of your bilingual abilities?
sacdude

Apr 15, 2006, 4:20 AM
i work in the verizon wireless bilingual center in sacramento
uscingulair

Apr 17, 2006, 3:31 PM
Sac, that's the ****tyist town I have ever lived in. And I lived in the quote-unquote subburbs..Rancho Cordova. You would think that if you are givin props to you're town, city or state you would live somewhere cool, like ocean beach, or tahoe or anywhere but sacramento. Hey let's go to old sac and look out over the American River and snort some meth...ummmmm! Cali Sucks...I was born, rased and graduated H.S. there now I live in NC and I will never go back...Maybe to ride Kirkwood but that's it
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 15, 2006, 5:24 PM
Oh my god, you made him so angry he is standing beside himself! His Turban is in a bunch! He is going to lose the dot on his forehead in an angry wrinkle!
Cigee

Apr 15, 2006, 1:34 PM
Hey now! Sure pick on the girl, you sexist pig! 😛 It's not nice to attack me or blame me for anything when it is my day off and I am not hear to defend myself. It's ok I still love you. Thank you everyone else for standing up for me....I did not start it but I do apologize for posting in the wrong forum. I don't think I realized it at the time.
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 15, 2006, 5:29 PM
It's okay cigee, it was just Alejandro, anyhow 😈 You have a nice day off hon! And why does this have to be a sexist thing? I mean, I think your possession of mammaries in no way influenced his decision that your post was in an errant place!
Vox Dei

Apr 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
Says the Pot as he starts a completely off topic thread

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.