Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

the only thind good about working the mall is....

uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 5:50 PM
THE VIEW 😁
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:51 PM
agreed!
aemsafd

Apr 13, 2006, 5:52 PM
I love malls. Especially at this time of year, when tank tops and shorts start to come out...
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:53 PM
I don't like wearing tank tops sorry
aemsafd

Apr 13, 2006, 6:18 PM
Are you implying that you DO wear short-shorts?
uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 6:10 PM
do you ever auctually stop talking and loose you're train of thought right in the middle of a slaes pitch becuase the hottest woman you have ever seen just walked right by. then one five min. later one hotter walks by. I had an old man just walk away from me and follow the girl up the mall. like the old cartoons where they smell something good and it picks them off there feet and carries towards the source
aemsafd

Apr 13, 2006, 6:15 PM
I don't let it affect me that much.

Do you wait in the longest line at the supermarket, just so you can be rung up by whoever is the hottest chick there?
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 6:16 PM
last night...
but it was the express lane, so it didn't take as long as the shorter lines.
uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 6:16 PM
sometimes yes i do
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 15, 2006, 5:41 PM
yeah, I have a story about that.. 😈
guido1869

Apr 14, 2006, 12:12 PM
i wish i was in a mall, all i get are old people here
ferrarik1

Apr 18, 2006, 1:18 PM
of the hot lovely ladies 😎
Sholyhit

Apr 18, 2006, 4:31 PM
One of my stores is a kiosk, and I get a pretty good view there. I look. All guys look. I do it casually. I'll glance up from my computer and spot someone who makes me want to bite my hand, and I'll look around behind me and to my left, and to my right, as if checking to see if there are customers. The whole time, I am scanning, I look at different parts. First is the face, when I look back. Then I turn my head back around to look left, and as my vision passes by, I get the chest and arms. Then when I look back to the right, I scope out the legs and waist. I've got the tactic down =) I don't want to be one of those dirty old men who walk up and start staring at a girls boobs and is like "AAAAHHHH! BOOBIES!!!!!"
djdelay

Apr 18, 2006, 4:44 PM
Sholyhit said:
I don't want to be one of those dirty old men who walk up and start staring at a girls boobs and is like "AAAAHHHH! BOOBIES!!!!!"

who told you my strategies??? WHO?!?!?! Damnit I want names!
Whitehorse

Apr 20, 2006, 6:43 PM
I went through the loverly Opry Mills Mall yesterday & took note of the guys manning the kiosks. They all looked bored. Did get a great accupressure massage from a nice oriental lady who couldn't speak english... 😉
socallocal

Apr 20, 2006, 6:48 PM
I can't believe you actually called her "oriental". That's awesome!
djdelay

Apr 20, 2006, 6:52 PM
man.....I used to work at Opry Mills....that place kills me. Everyone walks around acting like its some awesome, upscale mall, but it's really just a nice looking, normal mall with a few cool, different stores. If you want upscale....go to Spaces or Green Hills. Those malls will make you feel out of place for wearing jeans.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.