Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

t-mo indirect dealers?

ferrarik1

Apr 11, 2006, 8:54 PM
I work indirect, but i had a questions for anyone else that does. We have been out of stock on all of our phones for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Is this a t mobile issue or my indirect company's issue? We seriously have 7 phones in, 2 of which arent even carried by t mobile, they are just unlocked gsm phones we are selling. Any feedback would be appreciated greatly.

Ferrari
black_burry

Apr 11, 2006, 9:22 PM
its your comps fault and a lil of tmo, recently business as been booming, and alot of times what ur comp orders cant keep up with demand, i know right now (i work for tmobile corp) we cant keep sidekicks/mdas/razrs and soon 8700gs instock, and since corp comes first we get first and then indirects get whats left over , hope that helps
ferrarik1

Apr 11, 2006, 9:30 PM
im not talking high end phones though, we dont even have x 495's and 188's in. we are exclusive though, so what the corporate store gets in we will soon after, but most of our even low end phones arent here, or mid 6101's and t309
Cigee

Apr 12, 2006, 10:25 AM
Well I work for T-mobile direct and I can tell you we hae absolutely no shortage of phones on our end. I used to work for indirect and we would run out of phones too. It's usually due to a backup. Meaning all the dealers are scrambling over each other at the same time for phones and so you get a delay and a pile up. Also, when you sell those unlocked phones make sure you let the customers know there is no warranty on them. I have a lot of customers coming in wanting a new phone because something was interiorally wrong with it and I couldn't help them.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 12, 2006, 10:50 AM
I'm Indirect and if we're low on phones, it's our fault because we're too cheap to go buy more inventory from the warehouse.

We're about to stop selling T-Mobile, though because we're officially becoming a Preferred Sprint dealer and our contracts states for us to drop them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.