Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

why kansas sucks

Willwise

Apr 7, 2006, 12:26 PM
How in the hell can it go from a sunny 60 degree day to freezing cold and rainging in like 10 min.
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 12:38 PM
Sounds like you're not in Kansas anymore... (oh it SOOO had to be said) sounds like you're in good ol' Minnesota.
Welcome! Where the state bird is the mosquito and the state motto is "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute" now hurry up and eat your hotdish is getting cold...
duckbutter

Apr 7, 2006, 2:55 PM
It has done the exact opposite in ohio today. This morning it was cold and rainy then by the time I got to work its 65 or so and beautiful out.
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 2:57 PM
It was warm enough and sunny enough for short sleeves here in TN.....now we have golf ball sized hail and tornado warnings......I love it, let me tell ya.....

f.uck you El Nino!
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 3:00 PM
lol, thats how our day started yesterday her in MN. I thought they said it was traveling north... you're not north. Did the storm rearrange the country?

I was wondering if I was the only one still trying to blame the weather on El Nino. Apparently not... 🤣
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 7, 2006, 3:14 PM
El nino? Isn't that a hispanic rock band? 🤣
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 3:22 PM
that's Ill Nino......and they have a much more devastating effect on the american environment.....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.