Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 35 replies

Is it "I'm going to be a jerk" day?

Nikoletta

Apr 6, 2006, 3:09 PM
I've seriously had four people bite my head off because I did what my boss tells me I am required to do... i.e. sell our service. There was "Do you have Analog service" guy who got snarly when I offered to set him up with one of our free phones... and this guy just got mad because he called to pretend I was his own personal phone book... and I said, as I was pulling up my retail store locater, that we could also set him up over the phone and ship the phone to him. He snapped. "That's not what I asked for." Well cupcake, if you're going to be an asshat then go find a phone book and do it yourself, Stupid Fart.

I'm coming up with groups for my customers... Snowflakes, Farts, Assjackets, ... hmmm
MIKE3222

Apr 6, 2006, 3:11 PM
butt-spelunkers is always a good category.
aemsafd

Apr 6, 2006, 8:01 PM
MIKE3222 said:
butt-spelunkers is always a good category.

Get it right.

Ass spelunker.
Butt pirate.

Don't mix the two up. Those flamers find it offenseive when you make mean comments like that.
soldmysoul4cellular

Apr 8, 2006, 3:23 PM
I.E. the more layers you get thru, the more you want to cry
Willwise

Apr 6, 2006, 3:13 PM
asshat i cant stop laughing maybe it is because we are so dead today and im just board but asshat thats great
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 6, 2006, 3:25 PM
You've never heard asshat? really? 😳
Vox Dei

Apr 6, 2006, 7:53 PM
I've only heard it from Niki.
aemsafd

Apr 6, 2006, 8:02 PM
asshat
f**ktard
scrot

I'll have to think of some more.
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 6, 2006, 3:26 PM
I suggest making a "Rat bastard" and "Darwin's Dream" category as well.
Nikoletta

Apr 6, 2006, 3:42 PM
Rat Bastard is a good one, I've used that before. I think I used the term "Unmitigated Rat Bastard" actually.
sacdude

Apr 7, 2006, 1:03 AM
niki dont let the customer get to you, hang in there
aemsafd

Apr 7, 2006, 8:45 AM
sacdude said:
niki dont let the customer get to you, hang in there

Are you a broken record? How many times have you said that?

Seriously, shut the hell up!
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 10:33 AM
🤣

Thanks aemsafd... that was great.

I want to suggest Ass Clown and Jerk Hole. One of my former friends favorites was Ass Bucket.

And you can never go wrong with the classics... Nimrod, Twit, Brat, Moron, Idiot, Imbecile & Imp.

I also like to bring back to more youthful insults like bugger breath and fart knocker and meanie head and butt brain... 😁
Nikoletta

Apr 7, 2006, 12:01 PM
Booger Breath is good.
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 7, 2006, 3:12 PM
OOh! and **** gobbler! And let us not forget the classics like **** holster, and cumguzzler or gutterslut!
😁
a good insult makes me all warm and fuzzy!
Whitehorse

Apr 7, 2006, 1:49 PM
How about these:

"Sphincter Smoocher"
"Turd Sniffer"
"AssLick"
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 1:51 PM
i've always been partial to these:

**** jockey
cum dumpster
cum-guzzling gutter slut
Willwise

Apr 7, 2006, 1:53 PM
those are disgusting but if it is gross you are looking for try

stinking bag of afterbirth

just casually work it into your vocabulary. I try and say it at least 3 times a day
crxtreme89

Apr 7, 2006, 2:22 PM
Quoted from Elliott from E.T. "Penis Breath"
cingcing

Apr 7, 2006, 4:27 PM
One of my favorites is "Mental Midget"

I also like the Beavis and Butthead classic "Butt Dumpling"
iloveMOTOV300

Apr 7, 2006, 5:27 PM
I thought you worked for T-Mobile, which T-Mobile does not have analog service...so are you with Cingular?
Nikoletta

Apr 7, 2006, 5:40 PM
No we don't have analog service, he wanted it because he had an old car phone that he wanted to set up. I offered to set him up on our digital service with a free phone.
aemsafd

Apr 7, 2006, 5:41 PM
That is ghetto ash. Does anybody still use those things?
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 6:45 PM
not without OnStar......my boy's car has a car phone but it's through OnStar.....
aemsafd

Apr 7, 2006, 6:53 PM
djdelay said:
not without OnStar......my boy's car has a car phone but it's through OnStar.....

Your boy?

I'm sorry are you a chick, gay, or did you just mean your buddy?
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 6:58 PM
my buddy.......
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 7:01 PM
Old saying... Friends are Friends, Pals are Pals but Buddies sleep together...

Also always brings me back to Bussum Buddies (yep Tom Hanks in drag)
aemsafd

Apr 7, 2006, 7:03 PM
Then what does "partner" mean to you?

Right now my partner is a forty year old dude. And I'm sleeping with him tonight...
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 7:17 PM
ok.....when i say "my boy".....it's in the street, g sense of the word. as in my boy, my brotha, my homie.......or in the flava flav sense, "Yeah, boooyyyyyyy."

yes I'm a guy. no I'm not black. no I'm not gay. I just say the word boy instead of "friend who happens to be male"
aemsafd

Apr 7, 2006, 7:18 PM
OK. Just the way I read it, it sounded kinda gay without the additional context. But then again, anything can be taken out of context.
cingcing

Apr 7, 2006, 9:27 PM
Atta boy
aemsafd

Apr 8, 2006, 5:24 PM
Is scrot. Please use this to describe your credit- and body odor-challenged customers.

aemsafd said:
Scrot (scro - t)
noun. pl. scrots
deriv. of "scrotum"

A derogatory word used to portray an undesirable subject. May be used to describe an alcoholic, homeless person, druggie, bad parent, or a person on welfare. Widely used to refer to anyone existing on the bottom rung. Sent. "This scrot came into my store to buy a cell phone, and I could tell right away that he would fail a credit check." See also scrotbag, scrothammer.

Scrotbag (scro - t - bag)
noun. pl. scrotbags

A variation of the word 'scrot.'

Scrothammer (scro - t - ham - mer)
Noun. pl. scrothammers

The large Maglite (at least 3 C
(continues)
spum

Apr 8, 2006, 5:25 PM
You should submit that to urbandictionary.com
aemsafd

Apr 8, 2006, 5:31 PM
Filter blocks it. The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

Apparently you directed me to an offensive site. I thank you.
spum

Apr 8, 2006, 5:33 PM
I'm not really sure why it's offensive. It's words that people use that are defined. That's pretty much it. I suppose some of those definitions are probably offensive, but nobody would know it if they were walking by.

Websense is stupid.
aemsafd

Apr 8, 2006, 5:49 PM
I can do anything on PS, I can listen to Sirius, go to gaming websites, killsometime.com, check my email, and just about anything else. I've really got no problem with the few sites my company blocks.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.