Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Verizon vs. Sprint vs. T-Mobile

staticinyou

Apr 6, 2006, 1:06 PM
😕

I have decided to leave Verizon because they REFUSE to sell me an unlimited text package and the overages are KILLING me.

I am trying to decide if Sprint or T-Mobile will be better for me, and I'm really not sure.

I live in Phoenix, travel a lot, and I'm on my phone constantly. I will need e-mail, web browsing, and all of that stuff too.

Any feedback here or privately will be greatly appreciated.

Justin

justin@justinsimison.com
Whitehorse

Apr 6, 2006, 1:47 PM
Of the choices you give, I would select Tmobile for the texting & web access.
Willwise

Apr 6, 2006, 1:55 PM
yes but sprit just adjusted vision prices to make it more affordable and power vision is lightning fast. Also the free incoming plans are cool.
dca

Apr 6, 2006, 2:25 PM
It sounds like the decision has been made...
OhSoKorny

Apr 6, 2006, 1:59 PM
They REFUSE to sell you an unlimited text messaging package? They don't have unlimited text messaging. You mean, they refuse to create an extra special package just customized for every want and need YOU may have?

Poor baby. Being told "no" for the first time in your life must have been quite a sting. 🤣
🤣
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 6, 2006, 3:31 PM
They should offer unlimited text, hell most everyone else does. They just want to be able to suck the bones for the fex extra dollars in text. Stop being a whiny bitch because you sell their service, and see the man has a point. I wouldn't go to a service that doesn't offer it.
Nikoletta

Apr 6, 2006, 3:39 PM
I don't think his question was completely out of line either, I think you're being overly harsh. Cunning is correct when he says they should offer it... Almost everybody else does.
alejandro

Apr 6, 2006, 6:28 PM
holy crap! nikoletta thinks someone is being overly harsh!
Nikoletta

Apr 6, 2006, 6:51 PM
bah, bite me, I'm trying to be nice today, it kinda itches though.
Vox Dei

Apr 6, 2006, 7:18 PM
You can get lotion for that 😁
Cigee

Apr 6, 2006, 6:48 PM
Hey his wording may have been wrong but if you are a verizon rep, I will tell you that I would not even consider that company due to the lack of unlimited text and the customer service. You have an attitude problem.
dr_gonzo

Apr 6, 2006, 5:13 PM
I think I've realized that cell phone companies are like political parties. One may look better than the other, but you'll probably get screwed either way. 😳
alejandro

Apr 6, 2006, 6:29 PM
exactly. someone who is smarter about cell phone service.
brentgodwin

Apr 6, 2006, 5:41 PM
I am a little confused on what information you got regarding unlimited texting.

Just how many text messages are you sending a month?
To Verizon?

You can get unlimited IN text, pix, flix and 2500 of the same to anyone outside verizon for $20 buck a month.

How much more would you need?

That is a lot of messages.
Cigee

Apr 6, 2006, 7:34 PM
I think when he says he wants unlimited he means unlimited...as in....not ever having to figure out how many messages he has for each specific group. Come to T-mobile, dude.....14.99 gives you unlimited text, picture and video messaging. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.