Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

An 11 year old with a cell phone is crazy but a 3 year old???????

Cigee

Apr 4, 2006, 4:26 PM
Ok so I had this lady come in today and she asked me if I had a toy phone for her son who was running around the store giggling and playing like a 3 year old would. He did ask how I was doing...that was rather mature, for a baby, I suppose. I thought she wanted one for him to play with and I let her know that all our dummies were already on the floor. So then she kind of ponders for a second and she tells me that what she needs is a phone for him so that his father can call him and she doesn't have to talk to him. Oh but she wants to add this line to her soon to "ex" husbands line and does not understand why she can't do it if she is an authorized user. She even asked me for the easiest most durable phone...you know for a 3 year old. ...
(continues)
ferrarik1

Apr 4, 2006, 4:29 PM
wow some people shouldnt have kids. Cell phones are progressively becming mainstream. I could actually see in 10 years every young kind having a cell phone, although 3 is a taddddddddd bit young
KrazyJoe

Apr 4, 2006, 4:40 PM
A tad bit young is an extreme understatement. That's ridiculous. No, wait, it's downright retarded.

I bet you she won't get insurance either 🤣
MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 4:43 PM
insurance doesn't cover drool and LCDs used for teething.
KrazyJoe

Apr 4, 2006, 5:15 PM
Are you sure about that? I thought I saw it was covered in Section 17, subsection C, article 12.

Hmm... maybe I was mistaken 😁
djdelay

Apr 4, 2006, 5:19 PM
if it's the kid's phone and she teeths with it, that would be Intentional Damage. it is not covered.........mwahahahahaha 😈
Tom Servo

Apr 4, 2006, 5:12 PM
I see a $1000 bill in their future. The kid will dial numbers at random all day long. Lots and lots of 1-2 min calls.
silentscream

Apr 4, 2006, 6:05 PM
Firefly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.