Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

mallinfobooth

MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 2:47 PM
where's the food court? seriously, people ask me all the time and i do not know.
mallinfobooth

Apr 4, 2006, 3:29 PM
The food court is right in front of me.

The best ever is when i had a customer come up and go
"so, where's the bathroom"

"upstairs and to your left sir"

"yeeaaaaah, but how do i get up there"

(while looking right at the escalator,stairs and elevator)
"Sir, you're going to need to walk down to Baystreet (shoe store), you're gonna look for a guy name Mel. Mel is going to give you a pair of wings and you will click your heels together and you will levitate up to the second level"

My boss apologizes and says
"Elevator, stairs , escalator, take your pick"
MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 3:33 PM
i don't have a food court. or an upstairs. i have a cingular store 10 metres away from me that people always ask for. i send them to mall info to get directions. then they walk back by looking all mad at me. hahaha.
mallinfobooth

Apr 5, 2006, 10:33 AM
haha.
Yeah my other store recently closed down so I'm at a new location.
This has been sweet, when people come up and ask me where things are I just say "I don't know, first day at this location" eventhough I've been saying it's my first day for over a week now.
We had a sign up at my last location that listed all the in store services we provided and the price and at the bottom was "information - $ .25" I need to make another and I will simply point to the sign when they ask.
ESmurf

Apr 5, 2006, 11:21 AM
You know... I have that sign. You sent it to my store when we first opened. I could send it back to you...

I've had people ask me here how much info is today. I laugh and tell them it depends on what they want to know.

Hows the Easter Bunny, you're not in prison so I'm guessing still hopping around happily?
mallinfobooth

Apr 5, 2006, 11:26 AM
ooooo would this be my "sweet" co-worker?? you guys keep popping up everywhere.
Yes please e-mail me the sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm at 9150 right now, but only until 12. Covering for someone who is puking this morning.
ESmurf

Apr 5, 2006, 11:28 AM
😁 Thats me!! One color fax coming your way. I know just about all of our markets names on here except one cause the punk won't tell me... I'm looking into it though. I'm so glad you're finally posting too. 😁
mallinfobooth

Apr 5, 2006, 11:32 AM
heheh yeah let me know, i only know you and crookdale. otherwise i see others and suspect, but i'm in the dark.
I got that Sign except we are out of available sign holders so it's taped to the back of the comp screen. Unless you know where they keep the extra holders at this location!
ESmurf

Apr 5, 2006, 11:34 AM
Nope. Sorry. ☚ī¸ I'd guess in the cabinet buy the register computer (to the right) but I really would just be guessing.
mallinfobooth

Apr 5, 2006, 11:27 AM
Oh and I think I stopped the Bunny from Harassing me when i told him i would charge him $200 for anything he wanted... creep, i know you can talk loser.
I was assured I would not be fired if I take the Easter Bunny out. I'd be doing something for the good fo the company.
ESmurf

Apr 5, 2006, 11:36 AM
Lol. I think it would DEFINALY help business. I talked to someone else about your plan and how you got the OK. I thought you meant M.D. and they thought you meant M.V. So if you're in prison are they going to keep your job open until you get out?
mallinfobooth

Apr 5, 2006, 11:41 AM
I believe so, I'm still good at selling.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.