Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Raging Lunatic

Nikoletta

Mar 23, 2006, 9:31 PM
A woman living in PA who moved from California was busty screaming at me about how coverage is bad in Idaho. She's never been to Idaho. What?
cingcing

Mar 23, 2006, 10:12 PM
I've come across this sort of thing before when people are looking at coverage maps. Alot of the time they think if it is a no coverage area that means they can't call TO there as well.
The Lost Ramone

Mar 23, 2006, 10:36 PM
Customer: How come there's no coverage HERE?! *points to small section of Montana

Me: There's nothing there, and moose don't need coverage

C: the HELL there's nothing there!

M: uh... no... there isn't, i'm FROM montana, you're pointing to an Area by Havre county where it's empty fields, and rolling plains... and besides, nobody would ever travel there, and if they do, odds are they don't WANT cell phone coverage.

these customers are ridiculous "i looked at your coverage of the asteroid belt, and you guys don't have sh!T!!!!" uhhh....

YOU ONLY NEED COVERAGE WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU F$#&*$G MORON!!!!
xIsamuTM

Mar 24, 2006, 12:27 AM
hey! I'm going to the kiper belt for an extended vacation. you're telling me i cant use my phone on Xena? that's bulls#!t!
SprintBGN

Mar 24, 2006, 10:06 AM
you mean i wont be able to call my wife from the black hole???? f_ing sprint
Mid_Isle

Mar 29, 2006, 12:03 PM
^Kuiper Belt

God, I'm a nerd.
brentgodwin

Mar 24, 2006, 12:54 PM
Can't believe I am the only guy that noticed this..

Nikki said busty..
Nikoletta

Mar 24, 2006, 1:00 PM
I noticed after I posted, just didn't care enough to make a second post to correct. What's funny is she was pissed because she said that because Idaho doesn't have coverage I couldn't possibly know what the service is like. I tried to explain repeatedly that actually, yes, there is coverage here, I use my phone as my only phone and have NEVER had trouble with it. Not once. "Ma'am, I can completely confidently assure you that the coverage here in Idaho, where I live, is exceptional. Trust me. I use my phone every day." Then she started ranting about how I lived on a high tech compound but the rest of Idaho sucked. What? Wait... what?
SprintBGN

Mar 24, 2006, 1:11 PM
i noticed it, i just figured you were in a rush
brentgodwin

Mar 24, 2006, 1:21 PM
LOL...

You have worldly powers I know but to see her through the phone line and tell if she was busty I was moving to Idaho to hang with you..

LOL...
SprintBGN

Mar 24, 2006, 1:25 PM
🤣
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 27, 2006, 4:18 PM
Yeah, Nikki is always making freudian slips like that. 😈
Nikoletta

Mar 30, 2006, 1:13 PM
That's because Niki has a dirty mind.
sacdude

Mar 24, 2006, 5:25 PM
well t-mobile does have crappy coverage, compared to verizon
silentscream

Mar 24, 2006, 5:30 PM
sacdude, niki is going to kill you. i just have these feeling.
Nikoletta

Mar 24, 2006, 6:00 PM
With the Mace *nods sagely*
Jenn.

Mar 27, 2006, 3:36 PM
Nikki, what did you ever do to sacdude?
Vox Dei

Mar 28, 2006, 5:27 PM
Heheh. I like my mace idea.
Nikoletta

Mar 30, 2006, 1:11 PM
I have my theories, mostly stupid stuff but that's more personal between him and me.
Nikoletta

Mar 24, 2006, 6:00 PM
Not with the new coverage offered by the roaming contracts we don't. And I happen to live in Idaho, I have fabulous coverage where I need it, my T-mobile phone is my only phone and I've never had a dropped call. There is ONE place on the pass that I know it gets a little crackly, that's IT in the whole region.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.