Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

I really need

ilikecheese

Mar 18, 2006, 1:11 PM
to stop hanging up on customers who are rude to me on the phone.

so far today I have hung up on 2 different people, one of them kept cutting me off and not allowing me to speak, and the other was yelling at ME for a sale my co-worker did, and also would not let me talk, but kept speaking like "YOU sold me this phone blah blah blah"

I can't really lose my job unless it's a secret shopper, which we don't have. Because the only information (phone numbers wise) we ever give out is store numbers; never management numbers, never corp numbers.
ilikecheese

Mar 18, 2006, 1:18 PM
oh, I forgot

one of my co-workers prank called me, and I hung up on him 3 times (I know it doesn't count, but I THOUGHT he was a customer when I did it; a very persistent customer who kept calling back)
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:22 PM
haha i was doing that w/ a co-worker yesterday, he'd call me on the phone then call from his cell phone so it'd roll over to our other line then hang out both and call back right away! Well i started to do it back to him but i guess marc was calling him in the middle of it and he ended up hanging up on marc a few times hahahaha
ilikecheese

lol that's sucky.
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:19 PM
LOL i don't hang up on people, i just put the receiver down and let them vent and pick it up a min or two later to see if they're done talking yet. I will yell at people that are in front of me tho being rude or just plain stupid. And seeing as how it's my last two days here.. if anyone even tries to be smart w/ me i will tell them off!
ilikecheese

😲 oh what location are you at?

hahaha you don't know what I look like.
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:26 PM
it's a secret, you should be able to tell from the schedule tho where i'm at. my s/n is a dead give-a-way!

i don't have to know what you look like.. if you piss me off i will be forced to yell at you 😁
ilikecheese

Mar 18, 2006, 1:32 PM
I'd like to see you yell at me, you better believe I'd yell right back.

and I figured out where you work tomorrow right after I posted. and hahaha I work closing shift and you open, so bright and early you can expect me.

now where is super mall located?
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:36 PM
nope, wrong sorry! try again.
ilikecheese

Mar 18, 2006, 1:38 PM
nu uh! your schedule says SK. which is superstitition springs kiosk.
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:39 PM
something else in your last post was incorrect.
ilikecheese

Mar 18, 2006, 1:46 PM
you mean you WOULDN'T yell at me?

it's because I'm pregnant isn't it?
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:51 PM
no no no. I don't work tomorrow. that's the part you have incorrect. today is saturday. tomorrow would be sunday, and i always have sundays off! You close on monday tho and i open so if you'd like to come by then you can come hang out w/ me! although it will take you a while to get here if you work at metro and i work at super.. super is on interstate 60 and power road. metro is on like the I17 or something like that... and thats really far away from here!
captainplooky

Mar 18, 2006, 1:54 PM
I wonder if you are the person who inspired this thread:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

and if ilikecheese/fullcommish is merely trying to figure that out.
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 1:57 PM
no that's not me. i work on the other side of town from her. plus i've never met her.
captainplooky

Mar 18, 2006, 2:00 PM
So much for my theory 🤣
danielson

Mar 18, 2006, 2:05 PM
lol nice try tho!
captainplooky

Mar 18, 2006, 2:07 PM
😁

I'm sure there will be more drama to unfold eventually that you may or may not be directly or indirectly linked to in the possible or near possible future. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.