Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I guess all of our customers are alcoholics

djdelay

Mar 17, 2006, 10:42 PM
cause it's slow as hell tonight.....it took me 20+ minutes to get a call as opposed to the usual 1-. I guess they're all out toasting to St. Patrick's Liver problem. How are things everywhere else?
bigpappasmurf

Mar 17, 2006, 10:52 PM
the day was busy, but the night is dead
djdelay

Mar 17, 2006, 10:58 PM
same here.....
xIsamuTM

Mar 17, 2006, 11:31 PM
huh? sorry, too busy DRINKING!
Photogal1966

Mar 18, 2006, 5:01 PM
Snooze-fest here, but likely because of the NCAA tournament. Everyone here watches basketball except me, I think. Traffic outside the store is light, and inside the store here is about nada.
ESmurf

Mar 18, 2006, 4:50 PM
I worked out at Crookdale last night. It was like 5 minutes to close and I'm trying to finish a pre pay activation. I'm on hold with customer service and it's getting REALLY loud. There are like 20+ guys in the foyer that my kiosk is in but they are all behind / to the side of me so I can't see most of them. At least one of them came and gave my customer a hug (she said she knew all of them). All of a sudden it's so loud I can't hear the CSR on the phone and a HUGE 20+ man brawl breaks out. Dudes are slamming into my kiosk and everything. I told the CSR to hold a sec. The girl at the ear piercing kiosk called mall security after about a minute they show up and this scrawny little white kid starts spraying mace at one guy. they all clear out ...
(continues)
ferrarik1

Mar 18, 2006, 4:53 PM
the mall is crowded but business isnt happenin today 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.