Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 60 replies

for once it's not customers

ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 7:30 PM
one of my co-workers keeps attacking me over the internet and he's hitting me with real low blows. I didn't think anyone could be so cruel. the problem is I don't know who it is. I have it narrowed down to 2 different people, because the posts are only being made when both of them are working. co-worker number 1 I've confided some things in, and he knows alot about me personally because I feel like I can trust him, and some of the things I've confided in him have been brought up, however he's always sweet as all hell to my face. co-worker 2 seems to really have it out for me, he's constantly trying to get me angry and riled up, and he seems to have more motive. I can't figure out why either of them would do this because I've never done anyth...
(continues)
djdelay

Mar 16, 2006, 7:41 PM
commish.......I'm sorry bout it girl. just remember that plooky is an ass, and anyone who agrees with him is an idiot.
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 7:48 PM
it's not plooky, it's camelt0e. he basically said my baby would have been better off if i aborted it, because I smoked the first couple months I was pregnant (NEVER did any drugs with her inside me), they said " I shall and will agree with captainplooky, I'm glad you've all joined the cheese train, lets all smoke while being pregnant, better yet let's go a little coke to,nah not for me, I'm all for the abortion, why subdue the child to a mother who won't be there nor care for the child"

serious low blow there, and frankly I don't want to work with someone who is willing to say this about me, and if they are willing to say this about me; God only knows what they're thinking about me. it's just not worth it
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 7:54 PM
did you know you were pregnant when you smoked? cause i took acid and didnt know i was. i ended up having a miscarriage. if i had known i wouldnt have done it.
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 7:58 PM
I knew I was pregnant, but I wasn't going to quit cold turkey. I had totally quit by my 5th month though (I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 3 months pregnant, so to quit after 6 years of smoking 2 packs a day in 2 months by cutting back is pretty good I think)I wasn't going to quit cold turkey because I lost my first baby to miscarriage by quitting like that, after I lost the first one I went back to smoking.
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 8:07 PM
most moms-to-be dont even try at all. i have never smoked so i dont understand why people start, but i think it's good that you did quit. even if it wasnt right away, it still counts.
Nikoletta

Mar 16, 2006, 8:19 PM
Yes it's very good, I know it takes a heck of a lot to give it up and the fact that you did shows you care about your child... I've seen people here who go through the whole pregnancy smoking and don't bother to try to stop... of course conversely I know a gal who gave up just about everything (including chocolate) that she thought MIGHT cause some trouble. She's a little neurotic but clearly not hurting anybody.
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 8:23 PM
the doc told me not eat much sugar while i was pregnant. i couldnt do it. thats pretty much all i did eat. and everything else i threw up. i tried to give it up, but i just couldnt.
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 8:26 PM
I used to have a big sugar tooth, but once I got pregnant I just don't want it anymore. I've been eating alot of salads believe it or not, and I have cravings for just different kinds of juices. pineapple/cranberry juice is really good by the way.
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 8:30 PM
i've always loved sugar. i used to eat it straight out of the bag when i was younger. i love to eat frosting when i read. the kind with rainbow chips.
Nikoletta

Mar 16, 2006, 8:58 PM
Frosting... are you sure it wasn't paint chips? 😉
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 9:01 PM
yes. my sis-in-law told me i "molest" the spoon when i eat it. i'm a little shy about eating it in front of other people now.
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 9:06 PM
if I am gonna eat frosting it has to be refrigerated first so it's thicker, and I only like chocolate. it's like eating cold hot fudge.
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 9:14 PM
i'm not a fan of chocolate anything. and it definitely needs to be refrigerated.
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 9:16 PM
At first I gave up caffeine but I was told to drink it again cause my body was going through serious caffeine lows (headaches, fatigue...) and anything the happened to me happened to the baby and her shock would effect her more than me.
My weakness was salt. Everyone told me I would regret it. I'd retain water... never noticed it too bad.
No weird cravings, just was hungry for whatever I thought I smelled. (Usually soy sauce or something salty though)
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 9:24 PM
i couldnt eat lettuce. and i couldnt drink pop.
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 9:26 PM
my problem is I've always had a problem with dehydration and it's sent me into the hospital with contractions twice already (the doctors TOLD me it was due to dehydration) so they told me (after they hydraited me) to eat saltines, and eat salty foods, and drink gatorade and things that have sodium in them to try and get me to retain water. ha
securitybreach

Mar 17, 2006, 5:47 PM
Is this the same dr that told you quitting smoking would cause a miscarriage?????
ErikaMarie

Mar 17, 2006, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah, you're that chick. I've never heard of such a thing, & I thought it was complete BS so I had my friend talk to her OBGYN & her doctor confirmed that that was complete BS & that you can't lose a baby by quitting smoking cold turkey & if you're pregnant, you SHOULD quit cold turkey because any little bit can harm your child.

So if you claim your doctor told you that, sue him for malpractice. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy that lame story for a minute... & on top of it all...

you disgust me.

KTHXBI.
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 11:34 AM
well thank you; I'm sorry if I was misinformed by my doctor, but like I've said multiple times I have quit, so ya wanna butt the hell out?
ErikaMarie

Mar 17, 2006, 11:36 AM
Butt out? You're the one posting about it. I would have never known had you not made multiple posts informing the whole world.

Again... malpractice.

BTW... smoking makes you stink.
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 11:50 AM
BTW I quit, genius; like I've said MANY TIMES NOW
ErikaMarie

Mar 17, 2006, 11:54 AM
A day late & a dollar short.
djdelay

Mar 16, 2006, 7:59 PM
I know, baby....I saw it that's why I said

and anyone who agrees with him is an idiot.

don't let it get to you.....
he isn't deserving enough to affect your emotions. he'll only get to you if you let him. you're the one in control here. just ignore him. The puppeteer has no power if the strings have all been cut.
MIKE3222

Mar 16, 2006, 8:00 PM
plooky is a bastard. don't listen to his crap.
djdelay

Mar 16, 2006, 8:04 PM
this ain't about plooky.....it's about this guy who knows cheese and is using plooky's dumbass argument to personally attack and hurt her. It's wrong, to say the least.
MIKE3222

Mar 16, 2006, 8:06 PM
that doesn't negate plooky's level of douchiness.
Whitehorse

Mar 16, 2006, 10:53 PM
"The puppeteer has no power if the strings have all been cut."

You are truly a poet! Fight the power!!!

BTW - are you guys over there getting walloped as much as we are???
djdelay

Mar 17, 2006, 12:36 PM
last night wasn't bad for claims.......I actually got VTO around 8:15-8:30
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 8:02 PM
Coworkers come and go. If you like your job, do your job and just avoid who ever is treating you badly as much as you can. When you can't, keep it on a professional level.
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 8:17 PM
Or the first chane you get to work with them just punch them in the mouth. odds are it is both to a degree, one feeding the nasty one the information he is using against you.
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 8:04 PM
The reason they attack you, beyond telling them the stuff in the first place, is because you let them get to you. Don't IGNORE THEM!

By the way, welcome back FullCommish/Italian. Here let me do something to make you feel more at home.

::walks away::

::puts seat down::

::walks back::

"Oh yeah, almost forgot."

::walks away::

::flushes::
ilikecheese

Mar 16, 2006, 8:21 PM
😁 I actually never left, polvo de ajo didn't stop posting on here till Ilikecheese started, and the only reason I changed to this name is cause I know a couple co-workers that post on here and I got tired of polvo de ajo.

if you look back through the posts on the forum polvo de ajo straight up said that theitalian and she were the same, so everyone should have known.
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 8:25 PM
I am also, the man on the grassy knoll, as well as The Guy on The Couch. Other than that this is my only screen name I am afraid.
djdelay

Mar 16, 2006, 8:43 PM
yeah.....that's the reason I don't post in the lounge anymore.....that whole incident left a nasty taste in my mouth the last time around, back when you were still fullcom......I think its a shame that people would take what must have been such a difficult experience and turn into an opportunity for a personal attack......

just know that at least one person on here has your back, girl.
vixy_07

Mar 16, 2006, 8:46 PM
make that 2!
Nikoletta

Mar 16, 2006, 9:00 PM
I think quite a few of us have made it clear that we don't take what that assjacket takes seriously.
ferrarik1

Mar 16, 2006, 8:49 PM
yeah man, my co workers are ****ing lazy bums. One of them just recently got fired because he had 7 CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. He loved to lie about activation fee's and listen to madonna. My other co worker leaves work 2 hours early every day.
captainplooky

Mar 16, 2006, 11:37 PM
If you do not like me that is fine.

Please, however, do not justify, condone, or encourage any behavior,due to addiction, that can jeporadize the life of a child because of that dislike.

When Ilikecheese/fullcommission first wrote of smoking while pregnant with no apparent intention of quitting and vehemently defending her right to smoke, people were coddling her and avoiding the direness of the situation. I spoke out against it, and feel no remorse for that.

Furthermore, I find it interesting that many of you are being sucked back into by the drama queen fan faire of FullCommission and are so willing to rally behind her.

Before waving the flag so proudly, I'd consider a few things.

FullCommission Jan 1
(continues)
vixy_07

Mar 17, 2006, 12:31 AM
i do not know the full story. and i'm sure i never will. i could ask, but i know i will not get the truth. i went to school with 16 year old girls that were on thier second and third children. they started having kids at 13! (i played with dolls till i was 16) and most of the girls smoked, did drugs and drank while they were pregnant and continued to do so after. this and worse happens everywhere, everyday. i was only giving props for what i was told. i think its a good thing to at least try to quit because so many dont even care that much. apparently i was misinformed.
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:05 PM
The full story can be found with a bit of searching in the Lounge forum. Look for pregnant, smoking, nicotine, etc.

Here are some of the more notable comments I scoured earlier.

Full Commission - Jan 12, 2006, 3:26 PM
I'm gone. it was nice meeting most of you, but I can't handle my person being attacked on an internet forum based off of a handle I created to have fun under. when you begin holding my pregnancy against me. **** it it's not worth even saying. peace out all

Full Commission - Jan 12, 2006, 3:35 PM
he insults me, and doesn't respond to me when I defend myself, he won't converse whatsoever he just decided to pick me out to walk on. he's just like every man I've ever met in real life. **** him

Full Commissio...
(continues)
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:06 PM
😁

Rest assure, the other identities were just as "out there". Hell, they even had conversations among themselves agreeing and disagreeing at times.
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:53 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
TheItalian Feb 7,
2006, 2:37 PM
you know, you're alot like my ex-boyfriends, you seem awesome in the beginning but end up being a jerk to me

TheItalian Feb 7, 2006, 2:10 PM"and by dubonca calling me a wop, that not only insulted theitalian, but it insulted me too. now he's being childish and attacking not only me, but theitalian as well. "

thank you commission

TheItalian Feb 7,
2006, 12:33 PM

I have very low self esteem when it
comes to my looks
(continues)
MIKE3222

Mar 17, 2006, 11:29 AM
don't mistake me for coddling anyone or getting behind ilikecheese. i simply pointed out that everyone should ignore you.
ErikaMarie

Mar 17, 2006, 11:35 AM
I haven't paid too much attention to the guy's posts, but he seems to have more morals in his left pocket than this chick.

It really must suck being a pathalogical liar... my ex was one. Should I try to hook them up?
MIKE3222

Mar 17, 2006, 11:57 AM
perhaps. plooky does appear to have some morals, i'll admit. that doesn't negate the fact that he's a bit pompous.
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 11:32 AM
dude, first of all you have no right to comment on the rape issue, because I've always had an irregular cycle; when I was younger I was sent to the childrens hospital of philadelphia because they couldn't figure out why it was so irregular. (I'd get it, then skip 3 months, then get it for 2 months then skip 6 months, then get it every month for a year then I stopped for a year) so think what you want about the paying more attention to my cycle bullshit you pulled out of your ass

pardon me for getting my dates wrong with the quitting smoking. after you quit it feels like it's been alot longer, expecially if you've been smoking for numerous years; so I was a little off, but I did quit, which is what you guys were so butthurt about to begin ...
(continues)
ErikaMarie

Mar 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
With every post, you sound more & more pre-evolution.
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 11:49 AM
go see the thread I posted in the lounge
coffeecoffeecoffee

Mar 17, 2006, 6:10 PM
I agree with you plooky.
When I found out I was pregnant with my first daughter I quit everything I was doing cold turkey. I had smoked for several years and was a hardcore coffee drinker. I have since gone back to coffee drinking but gave up everything with both of my pregnancies.
I understand that it is different in every situation, but giving up all that crap is what is best for your baby and I believe that the mom should be willing to sacrifice everything for her unborn child.
KrazyJoe

Mar 17, 2006, 12:08 PM
You're not the kids father, you're not a relative of her's or of the kids father, you're not a close personal friend to her, and you're not her doctor. Hell, most of you that jump on her case don't even live in the same state.

Here's the main point... F*UCKING DROP IT.

It's over, it's done with. Why are you all so concerned with what she did and what she said?! Who the f*ck cares? Really? It's not that serious, get over it.

Is what she did wrong? It's not my place to say... nor is it yours. So leave her alone.

I'm not saying I condone anything she's said or done, nor am I saying I'm against it. I'm saying it's none of my damn business.

You wanted to make a comment to her about what you think of what's been said? OK, fine...
(continues)
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 12:15 PM
"Besides, if you look beyond the few posts that have caused so much controversy you'll see that she's a good person and very amusing."

thank you
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:03 PM
Ilikecheese
I wasn't going to quit cold turkey because I lost my first baby to miscarriage by quitting like that, after I lost the first one I went back to smoking.

Ilikecheese
well thank you; I'm sorry if I was misinformed by my doctor, but like I've said multiple times I have quit, so ya wanna butt the hell out?

Seems like you acknowledge the fact that you either made up the nicotine shock aspect of your story or were misinformed by your doctor - yet still are under the impression nicotine shock is what caused your first miscarriage.

So which is it that caused you to miscarry? The non-existent "nicotine shock" or your irresponsibilty? (Oops, guess I should hav...
(continues)
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 4:16 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 are you accusing me of drinking and doing coke when I was pregnant? 🤣 now that's funny. I didn't think you COULD pull anything else out of your a$$
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:28 PM
Not accusing in the slightest.

However, if you do not consider nicotine to be a drug, I can only imagine that you would not consider alcohol a drug and/or perhaps many other substances like cocaine or say somas.

Also, which is it that caused you to miscarry? The non-existent "nicotine shock" or your irresponsibility?

I am very curious about your response.
ilikecheese

Mar 17, 2006, 4:31 PM
like I've said, the only thing I've ever done while pregnant, (be it my first pregnancy or this one) was smoke cigarettes.
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:33 PM
How is that possible though considering you were not even aware you were pregnant until 3 months afterward? Your story just seems to be full of holes.

Oh yeah, the pregnancy which was also a surprise despite the claim of having been raped.

When you found out, did you first think that you were having an immaculate conception?
securitybreach

Mar 17, 2006, 4:33 PM
🤣
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 4:58 PM
Seriously dude, am I off here?
securitybreach

Mar 17, 2006, 5:09 PM
plooky, most of the time I am in agreement with your assessments of the folks on here! Once again you are 100% correct. Please continue to post and ignore all of these folks with their fragile egos that want to post their entire life on here and that get upset with you for pointing out their obvious flaws and personality disorders.
captainplooky

Mar 17, 2006, 5:23 PM
😳 🤭 🙂 😉 😈 🤣

Thanks.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.