Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

about work...sort of...

kapwww

Mar 16, 2006, 1:02 PM
Random question: Whose has gotten lucky at work? This could be with anyone...current relationship, random customer, coworker. I know that previous employees at my store have basically defiled the back office (with GF, BF, etc) and I'm just curious as to whether or not this is a regular occurance in the American workplace. Bonus points for anyone scoring in a mall kiosk. That would take some big...well...you know what I'm saying. I'll start off. Personally, never did anything in any of my stores. When I worked at a music store, a coworker would take his GF to the manager's office, the office of a coworker we hated, the top of grand pianos (Expensive Steinways), and each of the company vehicles. This was done when the store was closed...
(continues)
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 1:08 PM
🤭 It's not that uncommon.
xIsamuTM

Mar 16, 2006, 1:09 PM
um.... (chuckle) okay, here we go...

once at Papa Johns, got laid on on the cutting table (by one of the in-stores that was like only 17 (I was 20 at the time))

I was given an oral tip once when I delivered to a batchlorette party.

twice at a Diamond Shamrock. got a BJ from my GF, once in the back office, one in the walk-in fridge.

then this one time, at band camp...
KrazyJoe

Mar 16, 2006, 3:53 PM
I've done it. Definately makes for a good work day.
djdelay

Mar 16, 2006, 5:11 PM
not at work here.....but i've had my few....

when I worked for dell, i had some fun in the parking lot once.

when it comes to the club, almost anything goes.....I've done things and had things done to me in the dj booth and also on the couches and in the office and in the parking lot.....it's fun to be a dj.
xIsamuTM

Mar 17, 2006, 1:40 AM
cool, banging candy ravers has got to be a good plus for being a dj, ne?
djdelay

Mar 17, 2006, 12:56 PM
it's like screwing a ufo, there's so much s.hit glowing and moving around so fast.
xIsamuTM

Mar 17, 2006, 9:11 PM
ROFLOL
ferrarik1

Mar 17, 2006, 1:07 PM
lets just say that te girls at bebe sport are fun in the dressing room 😁
axess_denied

Mar 18, 2006, 1:08 PM
I used to work at Best Buy. My old GF used to meet me in the parking lot when I would close. She would just sit in her car wering lingerie until I came out. It was great since she lived less than a 5 minute drive from the front door of my store. I also did her in the break room. BBY 031 if you st on the leather couch, think of ME!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.