Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

No Customer issues... Company issues

The Lost Ramone

Mar 16, 2006, 12:43 PM
why is it that a girl gets fired for bad book keeping and giving false information, and then in her wake, as i take over, and am entirely to overworked, and trying to clean up her mess, AND being the only employee here which means i have to help all customers also, do I get yelled at when one of her mistakes goes through the pipeline before i could catch it?

I've been managing here for 3 weeks, and each time her mistakes cause me problems, i get yelled at, when i work 80 hours a week, with one day off to cover personal issues, and practically do more work at home?

I'm sick of this, it looks like they're going to fire me for all of this, when i've given nothing less than 300 percent. I'd rather quit before that happens. But it's not de...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Mar 16, 2006, 12:54 PM
just leave. you know there are better jobs out there, prolly pay as much. Next person who gives you sh!t tell them off, then get up and leave.
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 1:04 PM
That's a great theory, btu I have a mildly better idea.. Apply through the corporate divisions of a few different cell phone companies.

It sound slike you have experience and are a hard worker, so you should have no problem getting another job in the industry,...
AFTER you get the job, tell off a customer, make as many red tape errors as you can make, and walk out, leaving a note as to why you quit.
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 1:06 PM
I on the other hand, have been blessed with a great boss, DM and market lead. They have put up with an amazing amount of **** from me. (Albeit not all of it is my fault, I'm just unlucky as a whole. Speeding tickets making me late was today's fiasco.)

But, my luck did turn around getting hired here. great people to work for, I make good money, and I sling phones like mad in a good location.
😁
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 1:09 PM
I have a feeling you work for the same company as me but which location??
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 5:20 PM
Store 3250 🙂
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 5:22 PM
See, I knew I had asked you before where you were...

😁
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 6:03 PM
How's the weather in Nevada? Close to Vegas?

Am I right?
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 6:26 PM
WAY off... The weather here is snowy...
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 6:28 PM
Guess we don't work for the same company then.
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 6:31 PM
Probably not, I don't think we have any locations down there.
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 6:32 PM
Nope. I just checked... Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Maine and Indiana
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 6:36 PM
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. How did Maine get in there?

I'm gonna guess... you sell US Cellular?
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 6:54 PM
I don't but I think other stores in other states do... I'm not sure why they decided Maine was a logical location.
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 7:03 PM
Search for 'moose' videos and see if you can identify any of your coworkers!
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 7:38 PM
😲

nope no way uh uh not gonna do it.

(oh wait my boyfriend is hooking up DSL tonight in our new apartment)

no ewww...

... I'll let you know tomorrow 😉
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 7:41 PM
Alright, just take some of the ones you've already downloaded and imagine antlers.
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 7:49 PM
😲

That might make them more interesting.... Hmmm...

Wonder if I could get my boyfriend to wear a pair of antlers...

Hmmm.... I might not be coming in tomorrow. 😉
aemsafd

Mar 16, 2006, 7:58 PM
😳
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 8:09 PM
🤭

Oh no, have I said too much.
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 16, 2006, 8:13 PM
Maybe you should wear the antler's and he should wear a santa suit.. and he can make you "mush" with one of those little whips... kinky.
So since we work for the same company I'm going to have to get you to sign off on soem form of legal document that you won't levy any kind of charges against me with the co.

😁
ESmurf

Mar 16, 2006, 8:37 PM
Um ,shouldn't you get that form filled out BEFORE saying potentially offensive things?

OK I promise no SH charges due to forum posting. Don't worry it takes a lot to offend me.

Why do I feel I just set my self up for a lot of harassment? Remember I'm a delicate flower, be nice.
The Lost Ramone

Mar 16, 2006, 9:28 PM
you see, i truly am happy with cingy, we offer great plans, and features, and AWESOME handsets, albeit not entirely happy as an indirect...

i'm thinking once my record cleans up a little i will go to corp. I just as a rule hate those guys. they treat customers like crap, and rest on the laurels of good pay, and 4 free lines of service, a few free phones, and all of the necessary equipment and trainign and technology to help every customer with any need. (if they seemingly feel like it)

I on the other hand bust my ass for no free phones, one line of service i have to pay 25 bucks a month for, with no unlimited anything, and no features, not even M2M unless i add and pay full price for them and help every single customer to the best of...
(continues)
SprintBGN

Mar 17, 2006, 1:25 PM
i got shafted harder by sprint. i had to make emergency trip to puerto rico, and they didnt want to wait for me. so they made me turn in my resignation the day i got back and told me i can come back at anytime just take training again...i figured weekends off, why not. when i came back(the next day) they told me i cant go to training and i lost all my seniority, i had to be under the new hire rules and still take calls for the next three months, even though i never even missed a paycheck..... 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.