Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Stupid mall management

ButtaKnife

Mar 13, 2006, 12:50 PM
We have a blizzard going through here. I can see the front windows from my kiosk and it's almost pure white outside. When I got here almost 2 hours ago it wasn't even snowing this hard but driving conditions were still horrible and highways and interstates nearby are being shut down. Yet, here we are, still open. Anyone driving to the mall today is risking their lives but people are still out here shopping and the mall refuses to close unless conditions get much worse. It's one thing to be capitalistic, but it's another to put people's lives in danger just so you can try to make an extra $$$. My wussy little front wheel drive car got stuck twice trying to get into a parking spot this morning. I wonder if I'll even be able to get it ou...
(continues)
screenamesuck

Mar 13, 2006, 1:02 PM
where do you live, cause it's like 70 degrees here in NC
danielson

Mar 13, 2006, 1:08 PM
We got 3.5" of rain in queen creek arizona the other day! it was awesome!! and scottsdale got snow! 😳
ButtaKnife

Mar 13, 2006, 1:11 PM
West-central Wisconsin. ☹️
danielson

Mar 13, 2006, 1:15 PM
cheese head!!!!
ButtaKnife

Mar 13, 2006, 1:16 PM
🤣 😁
poppavolk

Mar 14, 2006, 3:00 PM
I agree...you ARE a cheese head!

I am in St Paul, we got the same storm, and the same dumbs**t-grade mall management. I sent them an email saying how stupid it was to be open. Needless to say, I haven't heard back.

And don't you love how creative people get in the parking lot when they can't see the little lines? How damn hard is it, people?
ButtaKnife

Mar 14, 2006, 4:51 PM
Even when they can see part of the lines they still park wherever the hell they want. How hard is it to try to make a straight line? Pulling out of the parking lot yesterday evening felt more like advanced driving training because I had to weave between several cars just to get down one lane. I see the DMV is still giving out licenses like they're going out of style. 😢

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.