all discussions

show all 7 replies

Where's Sprint?

freephones4all

Mar 8, 2006, 2:18 AM
Where is the Sprint store?
I don't know.
What do you mean?
I dont know hwere Sprint is. Never needed to go there.
(Then they just stand there with this dumb look on their face.)
There is a mall directory just out there.
(more dumb look)

i then physically point.' it's the big black thing. you passed it on your way in. see it? says directory on top'
WTH??
please god. help me get me out of retail
cabreras23

Mar 8, 2006, 10:55 AM
I'm not even from this state originally, (and yes customers ask me where I'm from EVERYTIME because they say, "You don't sound like you're from here") yet I'm expected to know where EVERYTHING is. And I think to myself...ya know...YOU'RE the one that's live here your whole life...why don't YOU know where it is??
Sholyhit

Mar 8, 2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah people expect me to know where all our competiters are in the area. I have actually been told "Well you work here so you should know where Cingular is." No. I work here, so I should know where MY store is. Just because I sell phones doesn't mean I should know every spot in the world to buy one. And no, there isn't a Cingular in this town. It's a 45 minute drive to get to one from here. Why don't YOU know where YOUR service provider is?
Willwise

Mar 8, 2006, 12:36 PM
I think we all get questions like that I think from now on will answer "What the hell is a Tmobile?"
and see how they like stupid questions.
3ntropy

Mar 8, 2006, 5:00 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 "What the hell is a Tmobile?"

...or the idiot who comes in with a nextel brick phone and looks for the carrying case in my cingular store. "dude, dumass, get out."
ESmurf

Mar 9, 2006, 5:53 PM
We have 6 stores in this state right now. This is the 5th one I've worked at now (I'm sooooo glad the 6th is staffed) NONE of these stores are in the mall that I grew up by. I tell THOSE people (no matter how many times I've been to the mall)

"I don't know, I usually work at a different location. I know how to get from my car to here and back. I can tell you whats in between those two but it's not much. I'm sure you can ask any other person in the mall and they'll know. I don't leave my Kiosk cause every time I do I get lost..."

I just keep talking until they walk away. I make things up, I list the stores I can see, I tell them whats around the other stores I work at, I ask them why them want that place (even the bathroom) Eventually...
(continues)
black_burry

Mar 9, 2006, 6:07 PM
😈 very nice 😈
Willwise

Mar 9, 2006, 7:07 PM
Today a customer from over seas came in and asked where the T-mobile store was and by the time he left he was a sprint customer it always fells better that way I don't know why

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.