Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

The payment machine

Cigee

Mar 7, 2006, 4:00 PM
Well damned if ya do and damned if ya don't. We just got this little piece of heaven a couple of weeks ago. For the most part it rocks but there are definently days when it sucks. See if we have it the customers are pissed because they don't want to use it and if we dont have it, customers are pissed because they want to use it. We would like all of our cash paying customers to use it so we tell them that all cash and check payments are made to the machine. Heres where it gets frustrating. Customer Joe won't use it because he doesn't know how to. He does NOT want to learn and we do NOT have the change for his 20 dollar payment that he is making with a 100 dollar bill. He becomes very angry and later comes back with a 20. Customer Jane...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Mar 7, 2006, 4:13 PM
It's sad that when people ask about it you're going to have to say "Now that thing won't give you change, you'll have to put in as much as is going on the account." Before directing them to it. If people were not... STUPID they wouldn't have this kind of problem.

Ok, that's not fair, some people (not many) but some have reasons for struggling with such basic concepts but most of them are just illiterate.
Cigee

Mar 7, 2006, 4:48 PM
Oh I have told people it doesn't give change when I have a chance to, like if I'm not busy, and surprisingly they still do it and get pissed at you.

"It does not give change"

(mumbling)

"Let me know if I can help"

(no response)

"Hey what the hell, where's my change?"

"I just told you it did not give change and it tells you that it does not give change."

"this is ridiculous, I'm calling customer care and complaining about you"
Nikoletta

Mar 7, 2006, 5:25 PM
"Go for it turbo."
Cigee

Mar 7, 2006, 5:40 PM
Yeah thats around the time the little giggle comes along that I try to stifle and end up saying something to really piss them off like "Good luck with that"
danielson

Mar 7, 2006, 6:06 PM
Is it a cricket payment machine? where do u work?
Cigee

Mar 7, 2006, 7:16 PM
No I work for T-mobile. All of the payment machines are pretty much the same way though.
freephones4all

Mar 8, 2006, 12:47 AM
What really pisses me off is when dumba$$ puts in the WRONG phone number. The machine tells them that it's WRONG when they confirm it with their passcode. And then it's MY fault they paid the wrong account.
And I'm a slowa$$ biotch because it takes 20 minutes to make a request to treasury and call FS to get a hold put on their disconnect.
Yep. They are only making a payment at the last minute to keep the service on. 👿
xIsamuTM

Mar 8, 2006, 12:57 AM
well if these phuk'rs didn't wait until 3 days after the bill was due they wouldn't have to USE the BPK. Hey, dumba$$, why not call in your payment if you don't want to use the kiosk. or is yuu two stoopid 2 reed yore kredet karde numburr ober za fon?
colione112

Mar 8, 2006, 11:01 AM
yea it's like they don't read the big box that pops up telling them there is no change given... or the fact that you have to pick cash, credit or check... and they own a cell phone why??

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.