Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

How Many

Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 6:01 PM
So for people in sales, a question. In an average two week period, how many lines of service do you usually activate?
ESmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 6:07 PM
😲

I just looked and last month I only did 19 acts. thats less than 5 per week! whoa.

I do work in a very slow store... in the middle of no where... with no advertising...
djdelay

Mar 3, 2006, 6:14 PM
yeah.........half of smurfs customers are moose.......don't count any of the Crookdale folks
bigpappasmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 6:09 PM
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 6:13 PM
Are you a pretty busy store or slow?
bigpappasmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 6:26 PM
i get moved around from store to store, i work for a multicarrier co., so sometimes slow, sometimes good
KrazyJoe

Mar 3, 2006, 6:11 PM
Being in the slowest store in my company (and my terrible luck) I usually average about 2-5 acts a week.

It really sucks... really really suck. In fact, it pisses me off.
celesticatfl

Mar 3, 2006, 6:18 PM
I've worked at this company for 3 yrs and last month was my most successfull yet with 29 acts and 19 upgrades(contract renewals) with $1500 in accessories sold. So I guess that avgs out to 14 for two weeks?
😁
lilhntr

Mar 3, 2006, 7:19 PM
I average about 18-20 every two weeks.
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 7:20 PM
Ok, that's helpful... now this one is a little more probing... what kind of commission do you get for those? Do you also get hourly on top of commission?
lilhntr

Mar 3, 2006, 7:23 PM
I make hourly and commission. The commission depends on the price plan. average commission on a single line activation with the lowest price plan I make $20 and make more when I sell insurance and data also.
ESmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 7:26 PM
I make a percent of my gross profit plus hourly. If we meet goals we get a higher percent of the gross profit.
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 7:40 PM
Thanks again... I wanted to see exactly how ridiculous what just happened really was. I also wanted to know for sure that the 60 acts I did in a two week period really was a lot of acts.
bigpappasmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 8:19 PM
i would say it is cause my last pay period i had 39 acts and that was mind blowing. kudos to you......... and i can imagine the pay check cause mine was close to 45.......
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 8:27 PM
The paycheck was a pittance... they paid $2 a sale. That's right, Two Dollars a sale. All I can do is stare at them. (We work on a floating tier system, you normally get the $3 a sale if you make more than 30 acts in a two week period... I made 60 and the paid $2 a sale?)
aemsafd

Mar 3, 2006, 8:31 PM
😳

Wow. Thats just all I can say. Wow.

I can make like $50+ from a single sale, but then I don't have customers specifically calling in from across the country.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.