Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

No, I'm afraid we don't carry that. . .

rockmama

Mar 2, 2006, 9:35 PM
Okay, my turn for the funny story. I'm a tech, so I don't usually walk out on the sales floor unless there is physical force involved. But I had to go out to talk to one of the sales reps, and they had a little bit of a line. So I'm showing my rep something on the computer and this guy jumps out of line and walks to the middle of the store. He waves his hand around and goes "Hey do you have the charger for this?"

Me: I'm sorry, I can't see what that is. What model is it?

Him: This phone, THIS one! (more vigorous waving, figure 8s in the air with the phone)

Me: I don't think so, is that a--

Him: Well do you know who DOES have the charger?!

Me: (I'm still not even sure what kind of phone it is) Can you stop waving it ...
(continues)
Whitehorse

Mar 2, 2006, 11:08 PM
Cranial Rectitis - Head stuck up inflamed @$$!!! 😈
Insert Witty Name Here

Mar 3, 2006, 5:24 PM
Actually, I don't carry MetroPCS but I just recently sold a compatible car charger for a customer.

Also, I have universal pouches that will fit a variety of phones.

Plus, Nokia, Motorola and Samsung manafacture a lot of phones for different providers and just because I don't sell Cingular or Verizon, I sometimes have compatible cases or car chargers for their models that are really for my models with Nextel or T-Mobile.

The waving thing was funny, though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.