Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

well i feel kinda good///

tequilasundae

Feb 27, 2006, 4:59 PM
someone came in saying they lost their phone..he had the insurance so i proceeded to tell him how to call and get a new one..of course this wouldn;t work so he wanted to switch esn's to an old phone he had..and THEN ..switch the phone in house because the had ins. and the phone was no longer working properly..(the one he brought in ) because he thought the ins would just magically carry over to the newly activated POS he brought in..
(rules are it would not take effect for 20days)
when i told him he couldn't do that either , he said he qualified for a full eqpt rebate..
which when i checked wasn't till SEPTEMBER!!,,to which he then tried his ace in the hole.."IVE BEEN SUCH A GOOD CUSTOMER" 😳 😳 😳 🤣 🤣 he then said that anothe...
(continues)
Sholyhit

Feb 28, 2006, 12:50 PM
You always did get the good ones MM. =) Mwa ha ha! I'm stalking you... you still live on 9th street? 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.