Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

It wouldnt be Monday without this

lknjedi

Feb 27, 2006, 3:24 PM
Yes, I know, these stories ARE a dime a dozen, but I also know that we all like hearing them...
This guy walks in while I am activating for a customer. I greet him and let him know that I will be with him shortly.
I am by myself in this location.
Customer: "Can I use the restroom here?"
Me: "Actually sir, our policy is that only employees are allowed to enter the backroom. I apologize for this, but blah-blah, next door (department store) have easy to access public restrooms. I will be just another minute with this gentleman so by the time you get back I will be happy to assist you."
Customer: "WHAT IF I **** RIGHT HERE IN THE CORNER?!?! WHAT ABOUT THAT?"
Me: "*chuckle* Sir, I would call the police and have you arrested."

I just do...
(continues)
longsleeves

Feb 27, 2006, 3:35 PM
You should've dared him.
cingcing

Feb 27, 2006, 3:36 PM
I agree with longsleeves!
CptFarlow

Feb 27, 2006, 5:21 PM
As do I
Fenix1003

Feb 27, 2006, 5:32 PM
lol yeah that would have been hillarious
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 27, 2006, 3:41 PM
Okay, I'm going to have to disagree.

It would totally still be Monday without this story.
lknjedi

Feb 27, 2006, 3:47 PM
Could you imagine that phone call to my DM?

"Ahh, we're gonna need a carpet cleaner here ASAP! Some dude popped a squat next to the bill payment drop box..."
Whitehorse

Feb 27, 2006, 4:08 PM
Maybe it would still be monday, however this does enhance the "mondayness" of this monday...

I would say "sir, you may do what you wish. However, after I call the police to arrest you I will first rub your nose in whatever you do..." 😈
cingcing

Feb 27, 2006, 4:10 PM
I like the rubbing the nose idea. Maybe we could start doing that to the kids that can't hold it. Then maybe thier parents willstop bringing them in.
lknjedi

Feb 27, 2006, 4:22 PM
gosh,... could you imagine that! I would love to see that kind of thing on dateline or RealTV...
KrazyJoe

Feb 27, 2006, 4:35 PM
Or, we could rub the parents nose in it so they'll be a little more responsible for their children
lknjedi

Feb 27, 2006, 4:39 PM
yeah, that might avoid the Child Abuse lawsuits as well...
cingcing

Feb 27, 2006, 4:41 PM
Hey, however you guys think it should be done. Bottome line, I'm all about rubbing someones nose in it.
lknjedi

Feb 27, 2006, 4:43 PM
😈 🤣
evilbstrd666

Feb 27, 2006, 5:24 PM
We stopped letting customers use our bathroom (in the backroom) after a little old lady stopped in.

She didn't actually steal anything, but it took some serious cleaning to get it straightened out.
cingcing

Feb 27, 2006, 5:26 PM
Oh wow. Did you rub her nose in it?
ccanady

Feb 27, 2006, 6:51 PM
lol I would have told him to go right a head and do it...lol and when you are done since I have no TP pick up your mess with your hands.

I remember two years ago I had a drunk customer come in telling me I sold him a bad phone. Comes to find out he purchased the phone from another location 30 mins away. He said he would not leave until I exchange phones. So we played the waiting game, I won...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.