Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

who in the blue HELL do you think u are???

tequilasundae

Feb 19, 2006, 3:03 PM
just had a woman call about a referral rebate she didn't get..now keep in mind its Sunday, we are just a store (so we dont handle that aspect at all, that is done corporately) so i said i would have to refer her to the manager and he'll be in tomorrow,..
to which she says..."NO, i will only use my weekend minutes" 😳 "so i won't call him tomorrow, i wanna talk to him today" 😳 😳 notice i use this emoticon a lot!
so i tell her to call tomorrow from a landline phone, to which this little nugget comes out.."whose got a land line phone".. 😳

well i am sorry your highness...i will call the manager on his day off over your stupid problem cause u are too high and mighty to use your precious minutes or get off your duff and come in to t...
(continues)
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 19, 2006, 3:12 PM
You could have always put her on hold until tomorrow when the manager came in. That way - he would get his day off and she would still be using her weekend minutes. I'm so smart. 😁 (and I hope you also get that I'm being really sarcastic 😉 )
evilbstrd666

Feb 19, 2006, 3:39 PM
...and pray that they:

1) Have a battery that lasts only a few hours

2) Can't find their home charger

3) Have a power outage so they can't charge their phone, and hang up from being on hold.
Scotch

Feb 20, 2006, 2:41 AM
Snail mail! lol
Sholyhit

Feb 20, 2006, 1:23 PM
I actually had an employee who called me on my day off to deal with a customer issue. It was something so simple too like they were upset that they couldn't change their phone number to an international number or something dumb like that, and the rep explained to them like a million times that they couldn't do it so they demanded the rep call me on my day off. I wrote up my employee and told them in the future just to throw them out of the store if a customer does something like that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.