Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Satisfaction

Nikoletta

Feb 15, 2006, 9:05 PM
I am getting a massive amount of satisfaction telling people today "sorry, that promotion expired this morning (or on Sunday.)" I spent the last two weeks explaining to people that they promotions they were calling to ask about were going away very soon and nobody seemed to believe me... now they're gone and people are mad. One woman, my last call today, said "well my daughter called in yesterday and you people were so confusing she didn't know what you were talking about. If you check your records you will see that we did call in." I wanted to fall over laughing at her, explaining how the promotions are only good during that call and if she REALLY wanted them she should have bought them when they were on promotion.

It's a bit like a ...
(continues)
VBMASTER

Feb 15, 2006, 9:16 PM
as bad as it sounds I love telling customers that they are wrong....and then proving it to see the look on their faces!!
Sholyhit

Feb 16, 2006, 11:48 AM
We were just running a Buy one get one for a decent camera phone, which normally goes for $150. Our promotion switched over to a much crappier, same priced camera phone yesterday. I had some people come back today that wanted to get the old BOGO phone, which I showed to them last week during the promotion, even though I told them that sale was ending on Monday.They are trying to persuade me to just ring in the one phone as the current BOGO phone. I told them that not only is that impossible, because the UPCs don't match, but then my inventory will be off and when they look into it, I'll get fired... and they are STILL trying to convince me that giving them $30 off is worth getting fired. LOL and while I was writing this, a woman came up that...
(continues)
CptFarlow

Feb 16, 2006, 3:36 PM
If that is so...why am I white and only have a checking accout and one credit card? 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.