Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

IF YOU BILL THEM,THEY WILL COME

tequilasundae

Feb 10, 2006, 11:33 AM
opening a lil slow this mornin..specting to be inundated with bill pays..already had one call saying "i just paid da beeil..hows come my phone be off?".....
um thats cause u got ANOTHER BILL???? 🤣 🤣
ButtaKnife

Feb 10, 2006, 12:03 PM
Two bill payments and one lookie-lookie so far this morning. Only one hour in but I'm surprised (and relieved) that it's this slow out here today... a Friday.
evilbstrd666

Feb 10, 2006, 12:25 PM
"Why isn't my phone on?"

"Because you didn't pay your last bill."

"Ok, let my pay it." "Why isn't my phone on?"

"Because it takes up to 4 hours for the payment to post."

"Oh, ok." "Why isn't my phone on?"

"BECAUSE IT TAKES UP TO 4 HOURS TO POST!"

😈
alejandro

Feb 10, 2006, 12:27 PM
do you think its mean that we all hate our customers, but it is company policy not to let them show how much we hate them?
evilbstrd666

Feb 10, 2006, 12:33 PM
No.

All you have to do is wait for them to leave the store...

Then they are fair game.
Polvo de ajo

Feb 13, 2006, 12:21 PM
OR, you could just wait for them to turn their back, and make foul jestures at them.

my co-workers and I have contests to see who's are the best, just make sure they don't see your reflection on any glass display cases.
yossi296_65

Feb 12, 2006, 9:01 PM
Customer: I wanna make a payment on my cell phone bill, can you tell me how much it is?

Me: OK, what's your cell number and the password on your account?

Customer: Its in your computer, look it up.

Me: OK, what's your name sir?

Customer: Its in your computer look it up!

Me: I need your name, zip code, and when you bought the phone, so i can look up your reciept, tell you what your phone number is, look up your bill etc.

Customer: I dont know why the f*ck you dont want to help me. I gave you all that info when I bought the phone, why cant you just look it up in your computer!?

I am also amused when a customer wants to buy a refill for their prepaid phone, and when i ask them which carrier they have, they usually respo...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.