Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Could they be louder?

Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 8:15 PM
I mentioned before that we have a neighboring team who is extremely loud. They are, they're rude and I can't stand them. But apparently it's actually not just the team as a whole but the individual members of this team who have no consideration whatsoever for other people on the floor.

For whatever reason two of them have come over to sit in the corner by my desk. I wish they wouldn't. They are loud, and obnoxious. The one has a radio on her desk and I've had to ask her twice to turn the thing down, she just cranks it back up as loud as she wants and jams, meanwhile I can barely hear the person I'm trying to talk to. They giggle and yell and stamp around. They just stood next to me, the one did, yelled at her buddy, then started ...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Feb 8, 2006, 8:19 PM
*throws a rock at your co-workers*
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 8:20 PM
*points and laughs*
craptacularwireless

Feb 8, 2006, 8:21 PM
*points too* Blood is funny!
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 8:46 PM
Especially when the person bleeding as an asshat
The Lost Ramone

Feb 8, 2006, 10:24 PM
just snap on them, seriously.

or tell a manager or someone, that your customers complain about the loud team, and especially the 2 "ladies" next to you. either that, or depending on your leverage in the company (sales numbers a plus) threaten that you and several other high producing co-workers are going to quit if they don't knock off the shennanigans
duckbutter

Feb 9, 2006, 6:40 PM
"I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans" I can't remember exactly how it was worded, but what movie is it from?
djdelay

Feb 9, 2006, 6:52 PM
-Super Troopers-
djdelay

Feb 9, 2006, 7:02 PM
"Hey Farva! What's the name of that restaurant you love with all the s.hit on the walls?"

"Shenanigan's?"

[handing gun to captain]"oooooooh"
tequilasundae

Feb 9, 2006, 7:51 PM
"i was told i could keep my rathio at a reathonable volume" 😳
aemsafd

Feb 9, 2006, 8:00 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
aemsafd

Feb 9, 2006, 6:54 PM
Super Troopers.

"See, our shenanigans are fun. Thats why their called shenanigans. Unlike Rodneys shenanigans, nobody gets hurt from our shenanigans."

"I'm going to pistol whip the next person to say shenanigans!"

"Hey, Rodney, whats that restauranty that you like, that has all the novelty stuff on the walls?"

tequilasundae

Feb 9, 2006, 8:04 PM
"hey Farva what's that restaurant you like with the stuff on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?"

Ya mean Shenanigans???

sorry to be a quote nazi
The Lost Ramone

Feb 9, 2006, 9:53 PM
"yeah, but our shennanigans are cheeky, and fun, their shennagians are just cruel"

"eeeevil shennanigans"

"i swear to god i am gonna pistol whip the next eprson that says shennagians!"

"hey farva... what's the name of that restaraunt with all the goof sh1t on the walls and the mozarella sticks?"

"you mean shennanigans?!"

"ooooh!"

quote nazi ^2

that part makes me laugh every time.
aemsafd

Feb 10, 2006, 9:35 AM
Sorry. Obviously I haven't watched that movie enough. Please accept my apology and my promise to watch that movie again.
sacdude

Feb 9, 2006, 12:47 AM
hey just do the right thing report it to your supervisor
Whitehorse

Feb 9, 2006, 9:02 PM
Sent you a PM, please let me know if you don't get it...
Nikoletta

Feb 9, 2006, 9:58 PM
Nope, didn't get it, but I don't think I allow PMs on my account, I should probably change that.
Whitehorse

Feb 9, 2006, 10:11 PM
Please don't answer if you feel uncomfortable doing so, but are you in cingular telesales?? If you've said so before, forgive me...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.