Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Why is my deposit so high?

Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 1:09 PM
To all the people who continually ask me why their deposit required is so high...

1. I do not know what the criteria is for VZW that the credit review team uses to determine your deposit level.

2. You would have a much better idea of your own credit score is than I would. I am not your accountant.

3. Everytime you go to each cell phone kiosk and run your credit it actually hurts your score. So please don't come up to mine after I have already seen you run your credit at three other dealers and walk away disgusted. It is not our fault that you have bad credit!

4. No I cannot lower the deposit for you, and I most certainly cannot waive the deposit required. Yes i am a bad person for not being able to do so.
KrazyJoe

Feb 8, 2006, 1:15 PM
You bastard! It's all your fault that I can't seem to pay my bills!
ondisplay

Feb 8, 2006, 1:29 PM
How can you sleep at night knowing you do that to people?
Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 1:38 PM
It takes me hours to fall asleep at night, and even when I do, I toss and turn all night long because my concience is so full of bad things.
ondisplay

Feb 8, 2006, 1:54 PM
Good, at least your suffering for it.
tequilasundae

Feb 8, 2006, 1:49 PM
and no, i am not goin to tell you how to establish your credit...
Ex-BIGDOG

Feb 8, 2006, 2:09 PM
WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THIS ONE...

I'm part of Crookdale crew! Represent DB & AN!

Here is a little something to put Crookdale's frustrations in perspective!

Since March 1st, 2005 to January 31st, 2006.
They have had 1,314 Credit Checks Only ran! 😳 Which about 99.9% of those are Deposit Pending. That's 3.89 Deposit Pending's per day average! 😳
45 customers in that time frame did pay the deposit pending. (not part of the 1,314) That means that we have 45 drug dealers in this area... 😎 j/k
99 customers went with Pre-Paid plans.

More to come customers came in... 😁
ondisplay

Feb 8, 2006, 2:13 PM
Thats hilarious. Knowing the area though i can understand.
Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 2:15 PM
You know the area? Part of the MN then I am assuming?
ondisplay

Feb 8, 2006, 2:20 PM
St.Paul...whole life, working in burnsville at the moment
Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 2:35 PM
ahh nice... how is burnsville treating ya? I know our store out there is a little slower than it should be, but hey we are all slow lately huh?
ondisplay

Feb 8, 2006, 2:41 PM
Its definately been slow....I'm gettin moved to EP soon though, and from what i know its busier out there.
Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 3:32 PM
yea for sure, our EP store is rocking out this month so far. I used to be the one killin it but now they have taken us off our throne! 😢
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 8, 2006, 2:52 PM
Crookdale said:
4. No I cannot lower the deposit for you, and I most certainly cannot waive the deposit required. Yes i am a bad person for not being able to do so.

"You can't lower my $500 deposit?! Well, can you buy out my contract with Cingular? I heard you can do that."

Who the hell does that? 😕
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 3:21 PM
You forgot one last point.

5. Die.
Crookdale

Feb 8, 2006, 3:33 PM
hahahaha, I almost fell off of my stool when I read that.

It was so simple but so funny! So I thank you for that!
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2006, 4:06 PM
You have no idea how many people I finish the conversation with, hang up, and type "die" in the notes on my tracker. I keep a little 'notepad' program up to write down everything I do every day. You'll see that and a couple of nasty, non-English comments, in my notes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.