Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

soldmysoul4cellular

Feb 7, 2006, 1:56 PM
🙂 😁 😲 😎 🤣 😛 😈 😉 PITTSBURGH BORN AND RAISED!!!! AND JUST HAD TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tequilasundae

Feb 7, 2006, 3:37 PM
give a shout out to the black and white while youre at it... 🤣
soldmysoul4cellular

Feb 7, 2006, 3:53 PM
HA! you can't blame a couple bad calls on getting beat....they got beat cause they didn't play good enough to win....same thing happened to us with Indy...everyone seems to forget so fast...maybe the score should a been 21 to 17....maybe....but ya never can say...all you can say now is HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!! 😁 🙂 😎 🤣 😛 👿 😈 😉
cingcing

Feb 7, 2006, 8:25 PM
Imagine if big ben would have been called for a bad block on the shoestring tackle after the bus fumbled and indy scored from 30 yards out to win the game. THATS how bad it was. Polamalu (or whatever the spelling is) DID infact intercept that ball in Indy. But there was no pass interference penalty as there would have been on sunday to pour salt in the wound.

Basically, what happened in Indy was a travesty, I'm glad the Steelers won. But it paled in comparison to what happened to the Seahawks. I'm not mad at the Steelers and I don't like them any less because of what happened. I am not mad at you for celebrating. It was not your fault or the Steeler orginization.

Plain and simple, Seattle handled Pittsburgh. Every time there was ANY ...
(continues)
axess_denied

Feb 7, 2006, 8:52 PM
Steelers 2006 - Fewest first downs earned in the first quarter, 0, added to the list of three or four other teams (great stat!)

Steelers 2006 - Who won the game... oh yeah, btw Bettis got his ring!
cingcing

Feb 7, 2006, 9:36 PM
This is just speculation but, it was probably atleast 4 times. The 75 yard run by Parker was the longest in Superbowl history. And I'm sure Big Ben had the lowest QB rating by the winning Superbowl QB of 22.6.
axess_denied

Feb 7, 2006, 10:04 PM
😁 I don't pay attention to too many game stats. I was liquered up and eating half-priced appetizers at Houlihan's during the game and only watched through the third quarter before I drove home, bonged a few more beers and passed out 😛

I am sure the game kicked a$$. Although, it sucks that the winning team puts two really sh*tty records on the books.
soldmysoul4cellular

Feb 8, 2006, 11:52 AM
records

ben....2nd youngest qb to play and youngest to win.....worst qb rating in superbowl

parker longest td run

and ya no first downs etc whatever blah blah blah.....

but heres the thing....the LEAGUE came out and apologized about the indy game and said the wrong calls were made....and the LEAGUE also said NO bad calls were made in the super bowl....now me personally....the offensive pass interference was a ghost call seattle should of gotten a touch down....and as for bens td...it was close but looked to me that it did break the plane and that is all it has to do...take that away...they run from the 1 inch line and score on 4th down...all things being equal...the steelers STILL win...neither team played good in my opionion......
(continues)
duckbutter

Feb 10, 2006, 2:23 PM
this black and gold squeelers talk just made me puke in my mouth 😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.