Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

WOW! You really are that dumb aren't you!

coffeecoffeecoffee

Feb 6, 2006, 7:48 PM
I feel bad for posting this.
I consider myself to be very religious. I attend church regularly and I believe that God loves us all no matter what and that we should not pass judgement on each other - no matter what!
I just passed judgement on this gentleman!
He called in yesterday and spoke to an associate of mine and I overheard most of the conversation. His daughter had been using his cell phone and the battery had died. He plugged it into the charger, but it would not come on right away. He calls us and is told to let it charge for a while because if the battery is totally dead it may take a bit to turn on. If it doesn't come back on give us a call back.
He comes into the store today with his phone, box, everything, thinking th...
(continues)
VBMASTER

Feb 6, 2006, 8:00 PM
LOL!!....welcome to my world of judgement!!...I am complete opposite of you. I consider myself an agnostic (not religous in any way). I am nuthin but a sarcastic jerk to people like that...I feel bad most of the time but i dont care...those are the best customers to paly games with and they have no clue what is goin on.....

one of these days it will prolly come back to bite me in the butt....oh well....till then....
q-tip21069

Feb 6, 2006, 8:07 PM
i hate people 😎
axess_denied

Feb 7, 2006, 8:36 PM
🤣 I can't help but begin to grin when these people drop their phones on the counter while they are loudly cursing and calling our company "bad." Typically, these people have been taught how to do this, but since they never turn the damn things off they don't know how to get them back on. I go through this usually once a week, and usually with people that act as if WE are putting them out.
Whitehorse

Feb 7, 2006, 10:52 PM
I don't mind the nice dumb ones, it's the mean dumb ones that really make me want to unleash...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.