Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Wow... elementary school kids with guns...

ButtaKnife

Feb 3, 2006, 11:51 AM
I just turned on Fox News on my phone and the first thing on was some breaking news from Compton where a 9 YEAR OLD (or close to that age) shot another kid (apparently on accident) on the SCHOOL BUS. Wow, our society %*#&ing sucks.
Don.Mike

Feb 3, 2006, 11:54 AM
it's good to introduce kids to guns as early as possible. let the use it as a teething toy.

this message brought to you by the NRA
longsleeves

Feb 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
I'm a member of the NRA 🙂
Don.Mike

Feb 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
in texas they sign you up at birth right?
xIsamuTM

Feb 4, 2006, 1:33 AM
I encourage children with handguns. Darwinism should begin at an early age. This way, we know the dumb ones get killed off, then we can also identify the future gang members at that age and proceed to skin and salt them live on public TV.

oh, but it's funny when I say it about an adult!?
Crookdale

Feb 4, 2006, 12:53 PM
haha i thought it was funny either way!!!
CptFarlow

Feb 4, 2006, 1:14 PM
Quick! Arrest black babies before they become criminals! 😛

/sarcasm
Fenix1003

Feb 4, 2006, 1:20 PM
🤣 🤣
Vox Dei

Feb 3, 2006, 4:07 PM
YA. I used to teach martial arts and this one kid in my class was about 12 and he showed me his scars he had from a knife fight...I'm like 😳. I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone. The closest thing we needed to a police officer was a rent-a-cop to bust the kids smoking pot at the corner store. Now the town is exacly the same size but has its own police detatchment.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.