Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

crazy white people

tequilasundae

Jan 31, 2006, 3:39 PM
So this lady walks in , and shes draggin a 3ish daughter along, and she comes in to basically yell at us for having to pay her bill, and passing her spending limit every month...she's just being positively venomous, and she has a 2000 minute plan and a spending limit that is too close to how much the plan is.."i see YOURE not willing to help",,,"so you won't DO ANYTHING??"yada yada ..meanwhile her hellspawn is tearing the store apart piece by piece..mom is gettin so bad the other customers are beginning to comment..so they leave and come back in 15 mins and she asks for the manager..so while she screams at him.."I AM NOT A RETARD!!".."I am NOT ignorant"..(shes demanding a 4000 minute plan, a full $50 over her spending limit, meaning she woul...
(continues)
Ex-BIGDOG

Jan 31, 2006, 3:53 PM
You should have smacked her! 👿

I hate parents that hit kids in public!
tequilasundae

Jan 31, 2006, 3:57 PM
bigdog, as much as i hate to say it..that little sh&* deserved it..unruly as hell...my customers after she left said.."1st thing she need to do is spank that kid!"
ButtaKnife

Jan 31, 2006, 4:01 PM
A spanking is very different from child abuse. I don't mind if a parent slaps their kid on the hand or backside in public as long as they're not hitting the kid too hard. A little paddle is one thing, but full out smacking the kid is another. *shrugs* Parents should be allowed to pop some obedience into their kids. 😁
ondisplay

Jan 31, 2006, 4:04 PM
Agreed
Ex-BIGDOG

Jan 31, 2006, 4:02 PM
Oh, trust me I agree! It's just that if you do it in public, they start to scream, and then who wants to hear that crap! Besides that, it's not the kids fault for being a brat, the parent's are the ones that let thier kids be this fricking stupid.
Hell, I fully believe in scolding your child. I was slapped in the mouth for mouthing back to my mom, ate soap, and even gotten spanked on the bare butt when I was a kid. I turned out OK! (I think 😳 )
MeAndTheCapnMakeItHappen

Feb 2, 2006, 4:39 PM
It's also funny when you watch a talk show and the problem for the day is "My daughter dresses too sexy" those crack me up!

It's like well they are 13 have no job and no car, so how do they get these clothes???
BY YOU! They are basically complaining about their kid when they are the one that gave them the money to shop at Hoochies R US and even drove them there to get those clothes!!

Those shows remind me of the wireless industry, and the problems we as sales people in the field deal with on a constant basis!

And BIGDOG; as far as turning out OK, I'm not so sure on that one! J/K 🤣
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 2, 2006, 4:42 PM
Crazy people are so entertaining.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.