Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

u ever had a customer...

tequilasundae

Jan 28, 2006, 2:44 PM
that had something on, or looked like someone...that made you have to hold back your own convulsive laghter...today there was a large woman in a Piladelphia Eagles shirt, and all i could think about was Mama Mcnabb and her chunky Sirloin Burger...
awful smart of Campbell's to jump on the Eagles bandwagon.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
dr_gonzo

Jan 28, 2006, 3:20 PM
Kind of makes me glad I'm in a call center...the idea of what some of these people actually look like could give you nightmares...

😳
aemsafd

Jan 28, 2006, 3:29 PM
The other week I had these two girls that I was almost positive were lesbians. It was all I could do not to start bawling when a song by Melissa Etheridge came on the radio.
Whitehorse

Jan 28, 2006, 6:30 PM
Had a woman come in to upgrade her phone & she was dressed like a cross between a saloon-woman on a western movie & a witch! She was older but attractive, voluptuous, & was wearing a corset!!! EVERYONE - male & female - trooped through our lobby to take a look... 😁
crazyeaglefan236

Jan 28, 2006, 7:05 PM
I had a customer that had to flop her tits up on the counter just to stay standing upright...her boobs hung down below her knee caps. It was actually pretty gross. I imagine her back hurts.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.