Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Some of my co-workers...

Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 4:36 PM
I was listening to a conversation between a couple of my coworkers and it made me think about how I really want to just take the headset from them and not give it back. I listen to them give bad information all the time and am shocked but this one was the worst.

One of our other reps was talking about having seen the Razr free through Cingular and he was saying he had thought about it but he already had great service with our company. The other co-worker who I more often than anybody want to bludgeon... his response was 'well set up the service with Cingular and get the free RAZR then cancel the service and keep the phone.' I was shocked. Doesn't he realize that just like us the pricing on a new phone with Cingular is on new activatio...
(continues)
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 4:40 PM
this "disease" seems to be spreading throughout the reps...best that you watch out and hope that you have had your shots already
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 4:40 PM
By 'shots' do you mean 'Shotguns'?
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 4:41 PM
if that'll make you feel better, then sure....why not
Cingpremragnt

Jan 19, 2006, 4:42 PM
Do your coworkers understand that what they saw advertised was from Wirefly or one of those. Cingular is still selling razrs for 149. If they signed up and kept the phone, they would have those wonderful agent termination contracts on top of everything. Every company has a few that think they can out-smart the system with their "Inside" knowledge.
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 5:07 PM
I think he wasn't even thinking that far, he's just kinda... not too bright and thinks he is. I won't mention too many other details or somebody might figure out who I'm referring to but he thinks he knows everything and does everything exactly the way it should be done and everybody should follow his example. Gah *grumbles*
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 10:27 PM
hey niki sorry to hear that, keep up the great work

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.