Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

apologies

sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 3:08 PM
i came to this forum to read the stories ,and reply to them, am sorry if offended anyone here, i am a friendly nice person, sorry once again if i offended anyone
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 3:10 PM
well you seem very friendly, but in all honesty please leave the "sweet talking" elsewhere.
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 3:11 PM
ok i will do that, sorry wont happen again
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 3:15 PM
of course that doesn't mean you're still giving esmurf her ponies. i mean that's every girls dream right?
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 3:17 PM
i buy her a pony and you a pony fair
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 3:20 PM
i'd prefer a stallion
ESmurf

Jan 19, 2006, 3:23 PM
All is good as long as I still get my Pony. 😉
Cigee

Jan 19, 2006, 3:48 PM
Hey, thats great of you to apologize,sacdude. I can't say I wasn't a little annoyed by you telling us to lay certain threads to rest. Other then that you are pretty cool for apologizing. Rock on!
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 4:39 PM
Bah, I don't see why you should need to apologize, not in general, there's no reason anybody here should try to make you feel ashamed because they're annoyed by a post of yours. I don't think there's anything wrong with posting what you think, it's not like we own the forum... we put up with far more annoying people *Coughs and refrains from saying names as the one she's thinking about will probably just come in and flame her over it as is his habit.* But on the flip side it does take a lot to apologize, just relax and go with the flow and everything works out in the end. Hell lookit how they put up with me! 😈
Cigee

Jan 19, 2006, 5:56 PM
So I sort of agree with you but I'm happy he apologized because no one likes to be told to shutup.
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 5:59 PM
That's true and it's also just basic courtesy to other people so that nobody does it to you.
pete1660

Jan 19, 2006, 6:05 PM
Shut up Niki 🤣 😛 I hope I don't get flamed for that.
Vox Dei

Jan 19, 2006, 6:07 PM
*FLAME***

Oh wait it was just Niki...hehe just kidding niki ;)
pete1660

Jan 19, 2006, 6:09 PM
🤣 Ahhhh, I love this board. It moves more smoothly than the Lounge. I can rarely keep up in there for any length of time...ok, go ahead and make fun of my lack of endurance. 😛
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 9:17 PM
me too, I won't go in the lounge, too fast and too many munchkins.
pete1660

Jan 19, 2006, 9:21 PM
Too true. Occasionally, like right now, it's slow enough that I can keep up with the threads, but sometimes they're doing contests or something completely goofy (not that there's anything wrong with that) and I just don't care to pay attention. On another note, how's the day been for you Niki?
djdelay

Jan 19, 2006, 9:31 PM
man....now I avoid the lounge like the old woman who lived in the shoe avoided rubbers.....I got so burned out by the stupid fighting, namecalling, multiple accounts, and general childishness. I prefer the subtly raunchy humour of Niki and pete and the ever present comraderie between all of us who toil in the wireless field
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 9:16 PM
Pete, don't make me come over there and bite you. 👿
pete1660

Jan 19, 2006, 9:19 PM
Ooooo, that's a promise I might have to take you up on. 😉
Cigee

Jan 19, 2006, 6:17 PM
???? Does what to me? I'm a little confused by your wording. (I'm honestly not trying to be rude) Tell me to shutup? Right. That's why I don't do that and appreciate an apology from someone who basically did.
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 9:17 PM
Sorry I'm in a rush and not making sense. I'm just saying you're right, nobody should be telling anybody to shut up and it's nice that he said he was sorry for it.
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 10:25 PM
niki i love reading your posts, along with everyones' posts, keep up the great stories
lefteyeiu2006

Jan 19, 2006, 9:58 PM
sacdude said:
i came to this forum to read the stories ,and reply to them, am sorry if offended anyone here, i am a friendly nice person, sorry once again if i offended anyone

If you give me 50 bucks, all will be forgiven...! 😛
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 10:02 PM
ok you got 50 bucks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.