Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sacdude since you wanna......

securitybreach

Jan 19, 2006, 2:58 PM
Cyber there are other websites wny not go there!!! Niki is not going to come to Cali to go out to a bar with you and the delicate flower is just bored! Get a life!
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 2:59 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 2:59 PM
hey sorry if offended you,
ki0sk

Jan 19, 2006, 3:00 PM
and he still loves you
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 3:01 PM
hey am trying to be friendly here, sorry if anyone is offended,
sacdude

Jan 19, 2006, 3:03 PM
hey sorry if offended anyone, i am just a friendly nice person, was not trying to offend anyone
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 5:09 PM
don't let somebody being a prude get to you, it's in good fun and it's not like you've said anything really explicit, we get into veiled innuendos (and sometimes not so veiled) all the time around here.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 19, 2006, 5:11 PM
What was said? I'm so lost. ☹️
Nikoletta

Jan 19, 2006, 5:58 PM
Securitybreach getting testy and making comments about cyber rooms and dragging me into it. Don't speak for me, I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself (clearly) and I absolutely hate it when people get confrontational and mean with other posters on the forum unless somebody is being deliberately stupid and/or started it (cutting other people down really makes me mad. You need to be gentle at least at first and give a reasoned argument and be willing to listen, geeze) So that's about what I'm coming from.
pete1660

Jan 19, 2006, 6:08 PM
Given some of the posts about handcuffs, velvet rope, etc. It's all in good fun. I don't expect Niki to come to Minnesota, though if she ever did, I'd gladly show her the sites. I post here cause I get bored and like to goof with people. I assume the same for most here. Some come to vent their anger (Hi Niki!) and amuse us with their wonderful customer stories. Ok, I'm falling off my soap-box now.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.